Salamafied May 29th - Elite Plastic Surgery - Miami, FL

Wanting a better body I stumbled upon this website...

Wanting a better body I stumbled upon this website and decided a bbl was for me! I weigh 156 and height is 5'5'' I am very satisfied with my results and the treatment I have received from the Dr and his staff! The dr was able to inject 1300 cc's and while at first I thought it was too big the swelling is now going down and I love it! All the ladies in the office make you feel so comfortable and are sure to answer all your questions (which I had many)! They are all very beautiful also, and set a good precedence for surgery. His massage therapists are amazing and sincerely care about your well being! No regrets about having a life changing procedure with this Dr and his amazing staff! I will try to add pics later when hubby can help.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Salama is very down to Earth and honest. He took his time with me and made me feel comfortable. He didn't make any promises he couldn't keep and was very truthful about what he could do with my body, which I appreciated. He stayed after my surgery and went to make sure I was doing well and woke well from the anesthesia. This meant the world to me when I saw him there from just waking from anesthesia...not all doctors do this and I hope he never stops because I felt so much better just knowing he was there!

Welcome b to rs babe...would live to see some pictures....salama is my ps in nov
where u his last procedure? because you have been one of the lucky ones to see him right after procedure.
Welcome hun! U r now Salamafied!! I too am a Salama patient loving my results goin back on Sept 11th for mini tt! Cant wait to see pics!!
Congrats babe......I love seeing reviews from my future PS....this is great......let's me know what I'm in for in November.....buttttt yesssss post those before and after pictures......
Yay! Welcome to RS!! Please keep us updated as we love Salama and his work! We are all itching to see some photos! Glad everything went well!
Welcome to RS ! Congratulations and happy healing !!!
happy healing. .keep us posted and post pics!!!!
Hey doll welcome I know your bodynis snatched and stacked....post some pics please!
Welcome to RS & congrats!! Post some pics before & after :-)