Elite Lipo Dissolve

I did it because I work out and diet but I cannot...

I did it because I work out and diet but I cannot lose these areas of fat called love handles. I had 3 treatments done to this area. I had minimal discomfort for about 3days after my treatments. I have lost about 4inches with the 3 treatments and it looks much better contoured than before. I would recommend it to anyone looking to lose the stubborn fat.

I had it done in Cornelius, North Carolina. I did a consultation with my Physician Assistant who was going to perform the treatments. She was very nice, professional, and well educated about this procedure. She answered all my questions. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a better contoured body, just make sure the person doing the treatments has done a lot of these procedures and knows what they are talking about. I went to this other franchise company in the area and was very disappointed with the consultation as well as the price.

Yuvan Medspa, Cornelius, NC

How much did you weigh before?
who is the doctor? do you have pictures?
wow I am really considering this now thank you
What physicians assistant and doctor did you see? I am very interested in having this procedure done & would like to see someone well versed who does a good job & is resonably priced. Thank you!