Elevess Nightmare!!!

I had elevess injections in my lips. The first...

I had elevess injections in my lips. The first couple of days it was swollen but then it went down. I was great for about 3 weeks and then they started to hurt so I started icing them. I thought it was normal, but the next day my lips were so swollen and i was in so much pain so i went to the ER.

It was only half of my lip that was swollen at first. but then it got worse and spread to both sides of my upper and lower lips. I have been having EXTREMELY painful treatments from my docotor to drain the puss. I have been on antibiotics for over a week now and im hoping that I will not have to have anymore needles stuck in my lips. I have been suffering severely from this reaction both physically and mentally. I can't go to work because I'm a waitress and no one would want to see this while they're eating.

PLEASE DO NOT GET ELEVESS INJECTIONS. I do not wish this pain and suffering on anyone. I beleive that this was no fault of my doctor. I believe that my body just started to reject the elevess and the results were terrible. Hopefully I look normal after this heals.

I believe that the doctor did everything he was supposed to. The office was clean and they were very professional. I just hope that this product will be reevaluated by the fda and banned from use!

I has elevess in Jan 09. I had bumps immediately under my eyes and they got worse as time went by. At the end of Apr 09, my marionette line exploded...became infected and then opened and the produce came out! The Dr. Squeezed the product out and opened the bumps in my eyes. He put me on sterioda and antibiotics...I'm on flagyl now. It still is infected and my eyes have filled up again. I can't leave the house and I do a lot of crying. Is there any help out there? Also there are under the skin bumps that I have great fear will exploed at some time, HELP1