Elevess is Awful

I had elevess injected into nasio labial folds by...

I had elevess injected into nasio labial folds by a good plastic surgeon. the immediate results were perfect, a few hours later my whole face was very swollen and remained that way for five days, once the swelling subsided i was left with hard lumps at the injection site. twenty five days later the swelling returned, burning and itching as well. i used ice and antihistamine neither really helped, i am afraid to use steroids as those that did seem to end up with infections.

The swelling again subsided after a week although I have a load of hard lumps that seem to have moved above the injection site making my face look lumpy and unbalanced. I hoped that living with this was enough but the swelling has started again....does anyone have any advice on a treatment?

The product information that comes in the box is vague, i am not allergic to anything although red wine can give me a bit of sinus if i drink enough. this company should be forced to require a allergy test on all who plan to use it.