What to Do About "Joker" Smile - Elephant Butte, NM

I've been searching for a doctor (lived in LA for...

I've been searching for a doctor (lived in LA for many years) to correct the dreaded "Joker" smile (a result of Radiesse and poorly injected Restylane). I relocated to New Mexico and found Dr. Hopkins (referred by acquaintance). He was wonderful-spent a long time examining my face, discussing options, and as he is very conservative (I really appreciate this approach), he suggested less than 2 cc Botox to correct the muscle pulling, that gave the unnatural effect when I smiled. He also injected Botox for my crows feet and wrinkles between the eyebrows-30 cc total. He is a master injector-no bruising! But best of all, my smile is soo much more natural now!
30 cc Botox is not the correct dose. You may be mistaken as its 2400units and it's lethal. Also depends upon dilution.

So glad to hear you found a doctor who is able to deliver the results you were wanting. From what I'm understanding you weren't receiving any Botox in that area previously, is that correct?

I just had restylane to try to plump up lip corners-not very successful.
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hopkins is all you could want in a cosmetic surgeon—Board Certified, excellent bedside manner, very skilled injector and believes in a less is more philosophy.