Mommy Makeover - You Really Do Get What You Pay for - Toronto, ON

For too many years, I had delayed moving forward...

For too many years, I had delayed moving forward with this procedure. I spoke to many friends regarding who to go to for my Mommy Makeover - in the end I chose Dr. Adibfar. Some of my friends paid less but when I told them about the detailed consultation process (over an hour and a half long including a discussion with realistic expectations, measurements, photos - all by Dr. Adibfar). He really did take the time to understand what I needed and ensure that the procedure was done well. Other doctors had me take my clothes off (I saw many in the eight years prior to moving forward with Dr. Adibfar), took a look and then had me schedule the surgery - 10 minutes max!! I felt like I was part of an assembly line - not a patient about to undergo a serious procedure This is why I never felt comfortable moving forward. Even the time he allocated for my actual surgery was over 2 and half hours longer than the other doctors had allocated. He told me he was very picky and never rushes through the procedures. That sold it for me and the results show. He gave me a mini tummy tuck including sewing up my muscles (many doctors don't do this which is why it is less expensive), liposuctioned my belly and flanks, breast reduction and lift with nipple size correction. The stitching is unbelievable. I really want to thank everyone at Elements - especially Dr. Adibfar, Agata and his nursing team for giving me back my confidence and helping me reverse some of the changes my body has decided to take with age and motherhood.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Adibfar showed such a level of professionalism that you don't see too often in plastic surgeons. Many surgeons kept looking for other ways to upsell me - I felt like a paycheck to them. Dr. Adibfar was so different, he took extra time to ensure he discussed my expectations with me and told me how his techniques were different from some of the other plastic surgeons out there. I am so thrilled I chose him. After the surgery, he gave me his cell phone number and told me to call him night or day if there were any issues at all. Amazing doctor, amazing facility, amazing staff!!!