Ruined my Skin-don't Do It, It's Not Worth It

I had one fifteen minute treatment with a very...

I had one fifteen minute treatment with a very qualified electrologist. My skin looks AWFUL now. It's like I aged five years in a matter of months. And it took over a month for the damage to really be noticable. I would not suggest this at all. It is not worth the risk. My face is scarred and I have to avoid the sunlight so that the scars won't worsen. Also, there is no way to reverse scars. Really, it's not worth it. It did not hurt at all though. So that's a plus. The process that was used on me was thermolysis. I had it done on blond peach fuzz on my cheeks. The scars are WAY more noticable then the peach fuzz. Don't do this. Just be happy with yourself!

U DID NOT GO TO THE CORRECT PERSON, OR U DID NOT GIVE IT TIME. IM GOING TO BET ON THE FACT THAT THEY MUST NOT HAVE KNOWN WHAT THEY WERE DOING. BUT, IT IS THE ONLY METHOND APPROVED BY THE AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION AS BEING PERMANENT. SORRY U HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE, U NEED ME, IF UR CLOSE TO SE KY THEN LOOK ME UP
YES. ABSOLUTELY, IT WORKS THERE TOO. I HAVE NUMEROUS WOMEN THAT HAVE IT THERE AND I DO MYSELF THERE. YES, YES, YES, IT IS TOTALLY SAFE TO DO THERE. PROMISE.
THANK U. BECAUSE UR SO RIGHT, GIRL. WE GREAT ONES ARE VERY FEW AND FAR BETWEEN.
EXACTLY. THANK U FOR THIS. I HAVE DONE ELECTROLYSIS SINCE 1996. LOOK ME UP ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE ABOUT BRANDI WHITE IT FROM WHITESBURG KENTUCKY. I AM EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE, TOO. U KNOW WHY? CUZ I WAS ONCE A VERY HAIRY CHICK. NOW? NOT SO MUCH :) PLUS THIS ECONOMY IS HORRIBLE, AND I LOVE HUMANITY. THE END. :)
Wondering if your skin has gotten any better since you wrote this review?
I'm thinking of getting electrolysis around my nipple area, because the dark skin/light skin combination there may be confusing for a laser to detect without possibly causing damage. Which one is less risky in your opinion (laser or electrolysis) for this area, in terms of causing damage? Would they achieve about the same level of "permanent" hair reduction results?
Keep looking but never-never have a one hour treatment first time in. Get a 15 minute appointment or less. Ask for a free short demo. They should not mind that if they are credible. The operator was not a good one it sounds like. Like anything else there are good and bad. The good ones are few and far between.
Wow. Thats aweful! The method of electrolysis used has nothing to do with your bad experience. It was the Electrologist that didn't know what the heck she was doing. If you are scarred then she was working on a setting wayyyyyyy to high for your skin or just not inserting correctly and causing damage. thats just ridiculous. im so sorry. just like in any field there are ones who are passionate about what they do and deliver amazing results, then there are those who dont care as much and do half a_ _ jobs. Dont let one bad experience turn you away forever. ALWAYS do your research and make sure the electrologist is very knowledgeable in the field and Licenced! -Arlena Tomboulian Parker, Electologist, Electrolysis, Los Angeles Studio City CA