So Happy with Results!!!! - El Paso, TX

I decided to have a tummy tuck and some lipo with...

I decided to have a tummy tuck and some lipo with Dr Sozer to improve my figure. I had my surgery less than 2 weeks ago and I am so excited with the results!!! Yes I am still a little bit swollen and sore, but I am so surprised with how easy my recovery has been. I am back to my normal activities driving, cooking and so. I stopped taking any pain medication because nothing hurts!! I am so excited!! Never in my wildest dreams I thought I could have the shape that I have now!! For who ever is reading I can only say, stop thinking about it and do it!!! It is all worth it!! The team of El Paso Cosmetic is so professional and caring. Best decision ever!!! :)
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Super professional and caring. All the years of experience that he has made me feel relaxed and that I could trust him with my life and my surgery. And I wasn't mistaken. So, so happy with the results!! I have THE BODY I always dreamed!! Thank you so much Dr Sozer!!!! Great experience overall!!!

Wow! Thats amazing after 2 weeks your back to normal.I hope you continue to have a speedy recovery.
So happy to hear that your recovery was easy. I hope all continues to go well for you!!
So happy for you it's good to hear a great recovery story post pics
Thanks!!