Thigh Lift and Buttock Lift - El Paso, TX

I was obese and lost over 100 pounds and had a lot...

I was obese and lost over 100 pounds and had a lot of excess skin hanging from both of my thighs and waist, as well as other areas of my body. I had other surgical procedures done by two different doctors in Albuquerque, New Mexico but was not pleased with the results and decided that I needed to search for a different plastic surgeon outside of New Mexico to have both the errors corrected by the other doctors and the thigh lift and butt lift surgeries done. I began searching the internet and found Dr. Reynolds website. I was so impressed by his website and since his practice was located in El Paso, Texas, which is less than four hours drive from Albuquerque, I decided to make an appointment. I was very pleased with my appointment with Dr. Reynolds and scheduled to have both the thigh lift and butt lift surgeries. I must admit that I was a little scared because of the problems I had in Albuquerque, but all of my fears were put to rest and I could not have been more pleased with the outcome of the surgeries. Dr. Reynolds has turned back the clock and transformed my body to a time when I was much younger. I can now wear jeans that I have not been able to wear since I was young girl and I get many compliments from all of my friends and co-workers. I would also like to add that my whole experience with doctor appointments and hospital procedures have been met with very friendly and professional staffing. I have since scheduled to have both an arm lift and breast lift to correct the mistakes made by the last doctor in Albuquerque. It is my advice to all women in the Albuquerque area who want to have plastic surgery, or in my case needed, not to put yourself through the emotional and financial hit or miss experiences with doctors you do not know, as I have done. It would be well worth your time to make an appointment with Dr. Reynolds and make that short drive to El Paso. I am sure that you will not be disappointed.
You look wonderful! Congratulations!!
Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

You look awesome and congrats on losing the weight! If you don't mind sharing, how was your recovery period? Did you have much pain and downtime?
Hi Kirsty, Thank you for the compliment. My recovery period was more uncomfortable than painful for just a few weeks, unlike a previous surgery I had in Albuquerque. I have since completely recovered and I am scheduled for two more procedures with Dr. Reynolds in March.

More photos

You look beautiful and so tiny too! Do you have any pictures to share of your scars would love to see how they are healing...thanks
I did have both a butt lift and thigh lift together and missed two weeks of work and had to take it easy for another two weeks. I could not lay on my back for two weeks because of the butt lift and I had to be careful with squatting because of the thigh lift. The only problem I had with the stiches was a small area on my upper right thigh where some stitches did open, but it did heal fine. I would not worry too much about it and just follow the doctors instructions and be extra careful for the first couple of weeks.
Thanks so much for sharing! It really does help to get the perspective of people who have gone before you! You look really great in your photos! You've done so amazingly well! :-)
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reynolds is a very good doctor and excellent surgeon. Dr. Reynolds is a very honest and down to earth man who makes you feel very comfortable when speaking with him and he truly cares about his patients concerns and needs.