Thigh Lift and Buttock Lift - El Paso, TX

I was obese and lost over 100 pounds and had a lot...

I was obese and lost over 100 pounds and had a lot of excess skin hanging from both of my thighs and waist, as well as other areas of my body. I had other surgical procedures done by two different doctors in Albuquerque, New Mexico but was not pleased with the results and decided that I needed to search for a different plastic surgeon outside of New Mexico to have both the errors corrected by the other doctors and the thigh lift and butt lift surgeries done. I began searching the internet and found Dr. Reynolds website. I was so impressed by his website and since his practice was located in El Paso, Texas, which is less than four hours drive from Albuquerque, I decided to make an appointment. I was very pleased with my appointment with Dr. Reynolds and scheduled to have both the thigh lift and butt lift surgeries. I must admit that I was a little scared because of the problems I had in Albuquerque, but all of my fears were put to rest and I could not have been more pleased with the outcome of the surgeries. Dr. Reynolds has turned back the clock and transformed my body to a time when I was much younger. I can now wear jeans that I have not been able to wear since I was young girl and I get many compliments from all of my friends and co-workers. I would also like to add that my whole experience with doctor appointments and hospital procedures have been met with very friendly and professional staffing. I have since scheduled to have both an arm lift and breast lift to correct the mistakes made by the last doctor in Albuquerque. It is my advice to all women in the Albuquerque area who want to have plastic surgery, or in my case needed, not to put yourself through the emotional and financial hit or miss experiences with doctors you do not know, as I have done. It would be well worth your time to make an appointment with Dr. Reynolds and make that short drive to El Paso. I am sure that you will not be disappointed.

More photos

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reynolds is a very good doctor and excellent surgeon. Dr. Reynolds is a very honest and down to earth man who makes you feel very comfortable when speaking with him and he truly cares about his patients concerns and needs.