Happy With Results - El Paso, TX

My philtrum pulled down my face and made my...

My philtrum pulled down my face and made my nostrils look like two long slits. Before having my procedure, I had read about how some people would travel thousands of miles looking for the right doctor to perform a lip lift. I would never be able to afford that! Luckily, I found a local doctor who had experience with the procedure. I had the procedure done 10 months ago and I’m happy with the results. Thank you.
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

How is everything dear ? And how many mls from skin u removed ?
Hi, the pre surgery pic was taken in the doc's office right before the surgery so unfortunately that's the only one i have. I'll try and post more clearer post surgery pics. I really don't want to show more of my face than just the nose/lip area. Thank you for your comments.
Congrats, glad you are happy with your outcome. Thanks for sharing.
That is exciting. Who did you finally decide to go to??
Hi. I went with Dr. Sozer. He's very nice and professional. He explained the process thoroughly and made me feel comfortable and assured from the beginning.
Very nice result! I'm about six weeks away from my own LL... Nervous and excited!
I meant to ask you MM ,who did you finally decide to go to?
Dr. Perenack in Baton Rouge. So I consulted with the following docs before making my final decision: Hilinski, Horndeski, Laverson, Rodriguez, Svehlak, Eppley, Menick and Niamtu. I did have to push my date out though. Too many things going on at work (dang, don't you just hate when our jobs get in the way of our cosmetic procedures?! LOL). I saved all my notes from each including technique and price quotes; if anyone wants to PM me I will be happy to share. My scheduled date is now 11/22. I really wanted to do it sooner but I guess if I've lived with a long upper lip this long, I can live with it another few months :).
Yes, very difficult to see the change. Clearer pics with a bit more face showing would help so much!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I agree with IceCapadesQueen, if there's any possible way for you to include your nose in the photo it'd make a big difference to others looking to get a lip lift.

I'm so glad you're pleased with your results! Did you go shopping for any new lipstick colors after your procedure? :)

Would you mind posting better-quality photos so we can more clearly see the difference before and after? So much cropping has removed the ability to evaluate proportion. Thank you!