Amazing! I Look Better Than when I Was in College! - El Paso, TX

I had always been self conscious of that darn...

I had always been self conscious of that darn tummy fat around my belly which I'd had ever since I could remember. Even in my 20's when I exercised 2hrs daily teaching aerobics at a gym, that annoying fat never went away no matter how many ab crunches I did. Now in my 40's - post baby, it was even worse. At the same time, I was feeling like my face really needed some help, a lift of sorts, but I didn't want to do anything too invasive.
Dr Agullo suggested removing that fat from my belly and transferring it by injection to my face - yes! With this procedure, Dr Agullo effectively (1) erased those awful lines starting at the sides of the nose (brackets around my mouth) (2) removed dark circles under my eyes (3) lifted and brightened my eyes by adding fat in the upper eye socket area and (4) erased deep frown lines from my forehead.
Wow! WOW! My own fat was put to VERY good use! Dr Agullo explained my face would swell and bruise from the injections - and it did, but within a week, the swelling was minimal and I could conceal the remaining bruises with makeup (MAC liquid foundation & concealer works amazing!). It has been a year since my procedure and I continue to look and feel absolutely fabulous, I think my face has never looked better (so smooth) and neither has my belly (flat, flatter, flattest!) - HELLO BIKINIS :)
The best part is getting compliments on how healthy, rested and young I look. I have to do my best to keep a straight face when people ask me whether I've been sleeping and/or exercising more! I couldn’t be happier with the results and wish I had seen Dr Agullo sooner.
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Agullo is amazing. He is warm and caring, I always feel taken care of as a person, not a patient number - and that is very important to me. Dr Agullo listened carefully to my concerns and desired outcome, he explained his recommendations thoroughly and answered all my questions patiently. On the day of my procedure, Dr Agullo was there early (before I arrived), his Staff was efficient and attentive. I have full confidence in Dr Agullo's competence, skill and experience.

Love hearing how pleased you sound!!

What was the experience like when they removed the fat from your stomach area? I'd love to hear more details about that.

The experience of fat removal on my stomach area was not bad at all. It was a little sore and it took about a month to desensitize but over all not bad at all. I have two small children and I would say the first week I had felt sore but did very well over all. I only took some muscle relaxers not so much pain meds. Hope this help...saludos:)