Love the New Chin!! - El Paso, TX

I had a recessed chin and wanted this surgery for...

I had a recessed chin and wanted this surgery for years. It was done using local anesthesia and everything went great! I don't know the size or type of implant, but the Dr. knew exactly what I needed. This process was done through a small incision below my chin. I have some bruising and tightness, but I was assured it would continue to heal.

More pics

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

I really like Dr. Reynolds. I have had other procedures done as well and have had nothing but great results. I really really like his assistant Maria. She is super nice and very helpful they make a great team. I would recommend him for chin augmentation. Thank you for boosting my self esteem!!

what size implant did you get? how long were you bandaged up for? how long before everything was normal ?
I am onlyon my 10th day and things are still not normal. :) everyday you gain or lose something. You gain sensations and muscle functions again and lose swelling. :)
Your results are fantastic! I can't believe you were out and about day 1 after! I had mine yesterday and I am soooo swollen and in a huge head wrap. I can't imagine going out in public. Did you have major swelling right after too?
Yes I was swollen bit nothing too bad. My Dr didnt give me a wrap, but I never asked why he didnt. That is a food post op question. Everyday it gets better. :) i was at the mall the very next day. Lol. It was awkard trying to smile and talk, but other than that, no real pain. good luck on your recovery do you have pics posted yet ?
Very positive improvements shown on your after photos!Did you under the chin surgery using just Local Anesthesia alone?Did it hurt during the Procedure?
I had local anesthesia alone and the only thing that hurt were the numbing shots injected in and around chin area. But after you got one in...the rest were ok. Local is the way to. Are you getting an implant?
Yes after my consultation a few weeks ..now I'm planning to schedule the chin augmentation procedure for sometime next month,so excited for the outcome after viewing your awesome result !
You got beautiful results, congrats!
Thank you!
It looks really good, especially for only 4 days out. Im happy for you. I can't wait to have mine done.
Thankyou! Its one thing I do not regret! I should of done it sooner. Good luck and dont forget to post your results! :)
New picture looks better than the first. Your profile looks really good. Congrats.
Thank you! I actually don't mind those pics that are taken from the side anymore. I used to make sure every pic was taken from the front. :)
I know the feeling. I'm hoping to have the money save in the next couple of months to have mine done. http://www.realself.com/question/chico-ca-achieved-through-chin-implant Keep us posted on the recovery.