Best Decision Ever - El Paso, TX

Having breast reduction was the best thing I have...

Having breast reduction was the best thing I have ever done in my life. I am so happy that I was finally able to do it since I have been looking forward to this since I started noticing how much bigger my boobs were compared to other girls.

I was not scared of having the surgery until I was about to get the IV and when I got out I remember thinking, "what did I do?" I had a great recovery with zero pain. All I had was discomfort from the stitches and not being able to do much. I started wearing a normal bra (wireless) at the 3rd week and with wire about a month after.

The thing that did hurt was getting the stitches removed which was only one at the bottom of the breast keeping everything together. I was up and walking the first day and I was able to drive and go back to work after a week. It has been about a month and a half since my surgery and I am absolutely happy with the results.

My breasts are still a bit swollen and I have to wait for them to arrive at their size. I just love how much smaller and perky they now are. I can now see the comfort on "free-boobing" for the first time in my life and standing up straight is so much attainable.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

The whole team was amazing!