Best Decision Ever - El Paso, TX

Having breast reduction was the best thing I have...

Having breast reduction was the best thing I have ever done in my life. I am so happy that I was finally able to do it since I have been looking forward to this since I started noticing how much bigger my boobs were compared to other girls.

I was not scared of having the surgery until I was about to get the IV and when I got out I remember thinking, "what did I do?" I had a great recovery with zero pain. All I had was discomfort from the stitches and not being able to do much. I started wearing a normal bra (wireless) at the 3rd week and with wire about a month after.

The thing that did hurt was getting the stitches removed which was only one at the bottom of the breast keeping everything together. I was up and walking the first day and I was able to drive and go back to work after a week. It has been about a month and a half since my surgery and I am absolutely happy with the results.

My breasts are still a bit swollen and I have to wait for them to arrive at their size. I just love how much smaller and perky they now are. I can now see the comfort on "free-boobing" for the first time in my life and standing up straight is so much attainable.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

The whole team was amazing!

You look great!
I am totally blown away by how good your scars look! Did you use anything special on them? Follow any special directions?
I haven't done anything for the scars, I've just left them alone but I am considering buying something for them. My doctor said that it'll take about a year to loose them.
Welcome, Dani! Congratulations on your wonderful results! I hope you continue to feel well! Keep us posted!
Congratulations! It's amazing how well you healed so quickly. I'm only nine days out, so I'm still at that frankenstein stage and I feel like it will last forever. It's awesome to see that in a month or so I could look like you.
I'm glad you were able to do it too. How exciting! Frankenstein stage is painful to look at but just you wait and see how awesome it will be after!

Glad to hear you are loving your new breasts.  Thank you for posting your review and sharing your journey.  Keep us up to date on your progress as you heal.