Breast Reduction from Army Medical Center - El Paso, TX

My consult was about a month ago and I had my...

My consult was about a month ago and I had my surgery yesterday. The personnel in the Plastics department were professional and supportive. The group who I saw yesterday as they prepared me for surgery were wonderful, too.

The methods they used to bind and seal the wounds seems to be helping immensely with the pain this morning. I feel like I have a fifty pound vice wrapped around my chest, so the only thing I feel is pressure and a little burning sensation around the incisions.

My ability to answer if it was worth it or not is probably limited at the moment. However, I can say my shoulders feel better this morning and I do not feel like I am carrying all my weight on my back. Anyone in a situation where they are feeling back pain or shoulder stiffness from your breasts that is causing headaches, this is problem something to consider.

Best wishes.

William Beaumont Army Medical Center

For a military service the customer service side of the house from the Plastic's department was wonderful. The consult was provided from neurosurgery and I was seen within a couple of weeks and the appointment for the surgery was set for four weeks later. Many time services from the military can be frustrating, but this was a very positive experience and the COL doing the surgery was very informative and easy to work with.