Breast Reduction

I've suffered from chronic back pain, migraines,...

I've suffered from chronic back pain, migraines, shoulder pain and recently numbness and tingling in my arm and fingers. My breasts were at least a 38 E and pendulous.

Dr. Palladino explained the pros and cons clearly and offered time to consider my decision as I was paying out of pocket. I did not need the time... I signed up immediately.

The day of surgery he calmed my nerves and made sure I was comfortable. The surgery went smoothly.

Aftercare has been supreme. Questions and concerns regarding healing have been promptly answered. Office visits are pleasant and informative.
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Palladino was/is professional and very thorough. He gave me the confidence to proceed with the surgery knowing that I had not only picked a extremely qualified and talented surgeon but one who has the upmost care and concern for his patients physical and emotional well being! Having the breast reduction surgery was a life changing choice. Having it with Dr. Palladino one of the best choices I have ever made regarding my health and body! He is an amazing surgeon and thoughtful doctor. I have already recommended him to several friends and coworkers!

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your experience with us.  So happy to hear that everything went so well with your surgery and healing.

I bet you do feel a ton better now.