Excited to Have Pretty Boobies! - El Paso, TX

I am getting a TT along with a breast lift. I went...

I am getting a TT along with a breast lift. I went from a size 42F to a 38D. i;m sure i can fit in C cup but i have all this extra skin i need to "tuck in" I am beyond excited to be able to wear strapless bra without having them over my belly buttom. lets see im 24 years old have a 3 year old son .. will post pics soon!

Hate pictures!

So I finally got the courage to post my pics. Not getting implants since I have big boobs already. I am getting fat injected in them for more upper pole fullness .. 19 days to go! I wonder if I get a drain for a BL ?? Thanks for reading '!

Finally!!

I made it through surgery! No bad pain so far due to morphine. I don't feel pressure on my chest either. I got fat transferred to my chest so no implants for me. They feel very firm from what I can tough so far. Soo excited haha the first things that came out of my mouth when being wheeled to the recovery room was " do I have pretty boobies yet?" HahA I have my first PO Appt today. Will update later xoxo

Before pics

Perky!

Dr. Mark A Jabor

thank u for replying and gd luck gnna go 2 few consultation about the lift .
How did your surgery go i was thinking about a uplift what scars have you go if you dont mind me asking .
Hello Abbie surgery went well! They took off the tight bandage the next day & put on a tight bra w no wire. I got the "lollipop" scar.which is around the areola & under the breast. They are very bruised though & tender. I didn't get implants but they feel very firm & no longer danglin by my bb. I have no pain on the BL. It's starting to get itchy here & there but no biggie. I don't regret getting my BL :)
Glad it all went well and your happy with the results is the lollipop scar round the areola and straight down or underneath and where bouts did you get it down as i didnt want the anchor scar which a few surgens have sugested .
Hello! The lollipop is around the areola and down the breast. I have no pain whatsoever unless I try lifting my arms for a long time ex washing hair.I'm having more pain with the TT and lipo. I m still bruised and feel very swollen, and itchy. I'm hoping once I can start scar treatment the scar will fade away. :)
Good luck
Thank you!
Good luck! I had TT two years ago ill tell ya that hurts. But Let me know how the breast lift go. i ll be getting that done after my thigh lift. Good luck funny that is date that i have my consult for my thighs. Good luck!
Thank you lorabel!& I'm very nervous for the pain since I'm a big wimp lol good luck w your consult I gotta go check out you profile :)

How exciting for you! Will you be getting just a lift or also implants along with your lift? Hoping you'll have some help with your 3 year old the first few days post op! Keep us posted!

Just a lift no implants . Luckily I will have my mom & sister to help me out w my son. :)

Thank you for posting your photo. You're so lucky you have enough breast tissue so you don't need an implant. You'll be amazed by your before and after photos. I can't wait! Glad to hear you'll have your mom and sister to help you during your recovery!

Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your plans. I am 1 day post and laying in hospital bed. So glad that I did it tho. ( Although I have not seen them yet) BA/BL
Hello angimelangi how are you feeling? congrats on your new boobies! I cant wait for my lift!

I'm excited for you! Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf. December 12th will be here before you know it and meanwhile, here's a list of supplies you might find handy for recovery.