Considering Breast Lift with Dr. Jabor - El Paso, TX

As you may know if you've read my post about Yily...

As you may know if you've read my post about Yily I'm on a quest to restore my curves, click here to read my review. I looking for a surgeon to lift my breasts. I decided not to get them done by Yily for two reasons. First I'm getting too much done with Yily. I know beauty is pain but I'm not willing to die for it. Secondly her boob jobs are too inconsistent for me to have peace of mind. I'm not trying to dis her or anything, i know she's a master sculptor and one of the best in the game but I've heard one too many complaints. With that being said it's between Dr. Jabor and Dra Baez for my breast lift. If the price it's right Dr. Jabor simply because i don't feel like going all the way back to the DR. His breast lifts all look amazing and if I can go back home right away that's even better. So I'm waiting on a quote and if it's less than $4000 most likely I'm going for it.

Thanks for starting your story here on RealSelf! Will you be getting the lift in the DR while you are there for your tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift, or during a separate trip?
I will be doing them separate. I will be getting my tt and bbl on May 2nd and I want to get a breast lift probably around June 19th. I haven't heard back from Dr. Jabor here in the states but Dra. Baez just quoted me 2500 for a lift so looks like i may be going back to the DR.

still no response

I still haven't heard back from Dr jabor. I'm kind of sad about it because I really don't feel like going to the Dominican republic twice. Dr Baez quoted me 2500 for a breast lift. I would have to stay there for atleast a week. Since I'm paying out of pocket for my tummy tuck, bbl and lipo with Dr Yily I really wanted to finance my boobs with care credit. Guess I will keep asking for a quote for now.