The Best Doctor Ever !!! - El Paso, TX

I got my first breast implants 13 years ago and...

I got my first breast implants 13 years ago and needed a breast implant exchange as well as serious breast lift. My right breast was larger than the left and it was also about 2 inches lower. Needless to say the look was depressing .
I was informed by other plastic surgeons that I expected too much and it would be too complicated to achieve the look I was hoping for. Thankfully Dr. Reynolds did not hesitate. The results are beyond my expectations. Just perfect! I am so happy the words are too weak to express it..
All through the process, before and after surgery, Dr.Reynolds was the most caring ,attentive and thoughtful doctor I ever had.
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Reynolds is the nicest doctor I ever had , hands down. Not only is he the best in his craft but he is genuinely caring and attentive . I nearly had heart attack when he answered my e-mail in nanosecond ! He was recommended to me by acquaintances and also by other doctors. I am so grateful for that ! Dr. Reynolds made the surgery experience less scary and outcome just outstanding !