The Best Doctor Ever !!! - El Paso, TX

I got my first breast implants 13 years ago and...

I got my first breast implants 13 years ago and needed a breast implant exchange as well as serious breast lift. My right breast was larger than the left and it was also about 2 inches lower. Needless to say the look was depressing .
I was informed by other plastic surgeons that I expected too much and it would be too complicated to achieve the look I was hoping for. Thankfully Dr. Reynolds did not hesitate. The results are beyond my expectations. Just perfect! I am so happy the words are too weak to express it..
All through the process, before and after surgery, Dr.Reynolds was the most caring ,attentive and thoughtful doctor I ever had.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! I am happy to hear your revision went well and you got the results you desired. Sounds like your doctor research paid off. What type and size implants did you have 13 years ago? And how about your new implants? Congratulations!

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Reynolds is the nicest doctor I ever had , hands down. Not only is he the best in his craft but he is genuinely caring and attentive . I nearly had heart attack when he answered my e-mail in nanosecond ! He was recommended to me by acquaintances and also by other doctors. I am so grateful for that ! Dr. Reynolds made the surgery experience less scary and outcome just outstanding !