Awesome, Caring Professional Dr. and Staff - El Paso, TX

I did this for and only for myself, to feel...

I did this for and only for myself, to feel feminine and comfortable in my skin. Ever since puberty over 20 years ago and also mainly genetics and hormonal issues, my breasts never fully developed; and being that I'm tall and I have a large body frame and have always been a bit on the heavy side regarding my weight, I felt very masculine and had the dreaded 'man-boobs' look.

I was extremely uncomfortable with myself and my non-breasts. I didn't fill out my tops; in order to have the illusion of larger breasts, sometimes I would wear the silicone bra inserts, and in public/work I always wore thickly padded underwire bras.

Since I could never find my bra size in any store (if so they weren't thickly padded w/underwire) I had to make do with wearing bras that were smaller in band widths worn with an extender and larger in the cups-so uncomfortable because they didn't fit right, I was always adjusting myself but I had no other choice. Now, I look at my new 'additions' in the mirror and am so happy with how they look! The joy of FINALLY having breasts, feeling feminine, feeling like a female/woman, and filling out my tops WITHOUT bra inserts or thickly padded bras is AMAZING and literally a godsend for me!

I'm so very glad I did this for myself now, at my current age, and not sooner or later-sooner because I wasn't yet mentally or emotionally mature to do something like this, and not later-I guess because I would think 'I'm too old now, I should've done this when I was younger so why go though with it?-this is silly but it would be my thinking.

If I had to do this BA all over again I absolutely would; if anyone wonders if they should go through with it, its their personal decision, but my input is to say 'YES, DEFINITELY GO FOR IT', but before you do be sure its for the right reasons, the right thing for you to do for yourself noone else, and do lots of research! IT'S THE BEST DECISION I MADE FOR MYSELF! And, of utmost importance, make sure the surgeon you decide to go with is board certified! You don't want to regret your new additions in the long run with a chop-shop fake!

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

I had a breast augmentaion with Dr. R it was the best decision I ever made and am so glad to have found him. After having two consults with Dr. R as well as with another surgeon a few years before, I chose Dr. R because of his knowledge of his profession, his personal professionalism and friendliness, his readiness and willingness to take the time to answer all my questions, no matter how silly I thought some of them were for me to ask-but he thoroughly answered them all and more. My concern was not chossing a 'right' size that would compliment my physique, and he helped me with this decision with the different implant sizes I had in mind. His whole staff also is/was very friendly and courtious and helpful, especially the one nurse I interacted the most with, she's such a cool but also professional person-she has a quirky and goofy personality that helps to put your mind and emotions at ease in general, and moreso when your nervous and scared. At the beginning/end of follow-up appointments, as well as at the first consult, Dr. R makes you feel comfortable and at ease, not embarassed or like your wasting your time-which I think is also important. I did not like the first surgeon I consulted with a few years ago because to me he had a 'smart-a$$, stuck-up, full of himself' attitude, and didn't take the time to answer all my questions completely and I also felt and was rushed since he had another person to see after myself. Moreso, I didn't feel 'at ease or comfortable' and I also felt as if some of the questions I had asked seemed silly to him because unless I was seeing things, it looked like he would smirk. All in all, Dr. R is a wonderful doctor and I am so glad I chose him; should I need or want other 'enhancements' in the near/far future, he is definitly my person of choice.