I have gone from an A cup after four littles to 480ccs - Breast Augmentation - El Paso, TX

I am day 5 post op and I feel really well, I will...

I am day 5 post op and I feel really well, I will be seeing the boobie maker at the end of this week for my one week post op. I researched all of el paso and this Dr by far is the best! This isn't a bad hair cut girls! The only con of this operation has been the inevitable constipation. It truly has been the worst. The surgery and pain meds will have this effect. I have gone from an A cup after four littles to 480ccs, I was really worries about going to big. His staff and himself assured me that he is very conservative and careful about the sizing. If you don't have the extra skin don't except giant breasts. Originally wanted under 400ccs but I am so thankful that Dr Reynolds listen to me and my body to get me to my ultimate goal! I already feel so much more confidant and I cannot wait for my husband to come home from overseas to see my new boobs! Lady lump dust ladies******* best of luck..

They look great! My surgery is the 13th of March! I can't wait! Are you glad you went bigger? What was your original cc amount before you decided on 480?
what type of implant did you use?
Saline!! I love them. They look so much better already! Im almost to my two week mark, Ill post more photos!
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reynolds made me feel comfortable from the start. His office girls are amazing, very knowledgeable, and friendly. All of the office staff that work with him at the hospitals are very sweet as well, they work for the hospitals but are his permanent staff. Everyone was so funny and inviting it really took away my anxiety! I feel so blessed to have been able to have Dr.Reynolds are my surgeon. He really takes everything into consideration. I even questioned the anesthesiologists ... They both replied that he does an amazing job and never over does it.