Free at Last from Loose Skin After 3 Pregnancies

I had alot of loose skin after 3 pregnancies, and...

Update 6 weeks out..

Update 6 weeks out..

I had alot of loose skin after 3 pregnancies, and...

I had alot of loose skin after 3 pregnancies, and a bunch of scars from burst cysts and hysterectomy. I really wanted a change Updated on Jan 28, 2010:Update 6 weeks out..

He is a great doctor, staff is not too great but he was amazing

hello - i would like to communicate w/u. I have been debating about getting my mommy makeover and have many questions pls reply to me to the email address I listed. Hope to hear from u soon
Oh, snap! You look great! :)
Thanks for posting your after pictures. Looks like you're healing up nicely. You look great!
Really great tummy tuck results. What Dr did you go to? Did you have breast lift only, or implants too?
sorry so late, my computer was down and am barely now logging on. I had implants only no lift.. but now i wish i would have gotten a lift as well..
WOW you do look fabulous. Thank you for sharing your experience. I am all booked!
What Dr. Did you go to? I am curious, because I live in El Paso and really want to get this done as well.

I'm scheduled for my mommy makeover 2/9. You look fab!! What size are your breast (what you expect). I'm still debating if I want a c or full c, small d. I think that's my biggest dilema. What are you using as a binder? I was told to use spanxs or flexies.

Notimecj, I am so happy for you! You look marvelous! I hope that my scar is as clean as yours, I will keep you posted! Congrats!!!!!