Liz Butt Lift - El Paso, TX

I'm a 43 yr old women and my cellulite in my legs...

I'm a 43 yr old women and my cellulite in my legs , thighs and butt were controlling my life. I would wear wraps over my bathing suit so people would not see my cellulite, or I would stay in the pool till everyone was out and then I would step out. It was so bad that I would hide it from my husband. When I finally went to Dr. Palladino and he examined me and my solution to my problem was a butt lift with a cellulite treatment, I let him do it .

Wow it has been incredible I'm so happy to say that my problem is gone and I can live again. The pain was bad the first 3 days but I have no pain tolerance, after that the pain is there and the recovery time is about 2 weeks. Although I took 3 weeks because I wanted to make sure I was healed to my satisfaction. I want to add one more thing - the sensation in the butt area felt like I was caring bricks in my butt and sitting on them. It was strange but like anything it all became better.

Dr. Palladino shaped my butt to my body shape and it looks so natural and beautiful. I would have never in a million years imagined to look the way I look now. It may sound cheesy what I'm about to write but I'm going to say it. Dr. Palladino gave me my life back. People say beauty hurts - yes it does but it was worth it.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Commercials on tv. My name is Liz and Dr. Palladino is my Plastic surgeon. I was very nervous and had many questions, but Dr. Palladino has a way of answering my concerns that made me feel secure My fears were gone and I was more than ready to go ahead with my surgery.

Ah. You got a butt augmentation....not a butt lift. Then my earlier question wouldn't make sense, would it!? Sorry 'bout that. Anyway, glad you're healing and happy!
Hi did the doctor add fat to your butt, or did he cut and lift, also how is the cellulite on your legs and butt......I'm the same skinny legs saggy butt cellulite from butt down to knees, please let me know what treatment he did and your opinions on it. Thanks
My dr. Added my own fat and now I have no cellulite on my butt. My legs are about 75% cellulite free but the process is around 6 months and I have 4 months to go to see a better result. If I'm not mistaking it is called cellulize treatment which is done by lazers
Hi Elizabeth. Just read your story. I just had a tummy tuck and now looking into butt/ thigh lift. Do u have before after pics? I'm worried about how the cut will connect to my tt scar, and whether an augmentation at the same time as the butt lift may add more tug and pull to the incision. How did u manage doing stuff....well...like go to the wash room or pick things up from the ground during your first two weeks? Did the doc have you lay on your stomach a lot to avoid sitting? Thanks!