B Cup, Want to Be Full C / Small D - El Paso

Hi everyone I am excited to say I will be getting...

Hi everyone I am excited to say I will be getting my implants real soon. I am still undecided on the size so some feedback would be great.

I am 5'4 136lb And a small b cup. I want to be happy w the size of CC I choose but I'm just so unsure. My PS gave me range from 301 to 391cc. I want to be a full c maybe small d. Please help. Thank you.

So far extremely professional and understanding procedure still to be done.

PS..Dont forget they can take up to 12 months to fully settle. In real life ..my boobs dont seem that big to me (ok they are big,but not huge) but when I see pics of myself they seem to look larger. I feel happy with the size and and dont wish I went smaller nor larger.I feel that I picked just the right size in the end :)
It has now been 4 and a 1/2 months since my BA...my left breast has dropped the most- my right is still quite high but dropping slowly.It just takes time for your body to allow them to drop into its pocket. I was initially sized for an 10E cup at 2 weeks post op..and I freaked out!A week later the 10E was loose and I went into 10DD bras.I can honeslty say that I am used to the size and very happy with them.Wow 698614anon 500cc,they must be huge!But give it time you'll get used to them and whenthey soften they feel much more natural.
I am in the same situation...hoping that they won't go down and just behind you blckbeauty..in time. Right now still wearing the DD. I had 375cc in left and 390cc's in right placed under the muscle. I wish I would have done this much sooner!
omg i am 500cc and i feel the same way they are huge! i just got them 2 months ago and they only dropped half way . i am only 5"4 125 and i was a 36 full a. i regret and i wish they would shrink
Almost 2 weeks post op and my breasts are still very firm and sitting high,I was told by a bra specialist that I am most likely going to be a DD!...I am hoping that once they soften I they will shrink a little.My PS told me I have a very strong pectoral muscle so they take a little longer to drop.I tried on my "aspire to fill" bra last night I fill the cups rather firmly and it dosent sit flush against my chest in the centre,I can fit two fingers in there,so I most likely Will be a 10DD.I have asked my husband weather or not he thinks they are too large,he thinks they are a nice size but in no way too big (he has never been a boob man)My sister thinks they are massive and is rethinking sizes for when she one day has her breast Aug,initially she said she would go with the same size as me,now she is thinking a smaller size-Two very different opinions.I do love my new assets and they arent large enough to get in my way or restrict my daily chores and looking after my children.It is a new thing for me to get used to and I guess Im a little paranoid about looking top heavy,my husband assures me I dont.Depending on what I am wearing they do appear larger in some clothes and smaller in others.Ha anybody else had these thoughts after their BA.I generally only hear about women who wish they had gone larger.
Black Beauty did you end up at a DD? just wondering cause I have the about the same stats and went w/the exact same cc's.
Thanks for posting back rdy123.I am 2 days post op and feeling much better than expected.I am a little light headed due to the concoction of meds I am om.Apart from feeling heavy in the chest (feels like I bench pressed for 5 days straight lol) My husband has been quite the doctor since yesterday.I had my BA at about 9.00am or a little earlier and was home by 1.00pm.I have been sleeping quite a lot and feeling very rested.The size seems great,I think I am suffering with a slight case of boob greed lol.I was extremely worried about being top heavy and too large,but as it turns out I am now hoping the swelling has subsided and my boobs are going to stay the size that they are lol.Either way,they look a lot better than they did,my nipples no longer look all shrivelled and crinkled,they are back to the way they looked before I was ever pregnant.They are very stiff at the moment as its too early for me to massage,but I have seen a lot of work that my ps has done and it is all great work with very natural looking results.My ps was so pleased after I was coherent after the surgery he asked me if Id seen them,and when I nodded he ran and grabbed a huge mirror.He held it out infront of me and pulled down my gown and said 'look at those" he was very pleased with himself..and I must admit I was very pleased as well.All of the slight asymmetry issues that I had have disappeared..they both look even and esthetically pleasing.They have not dropped as it is only early days.I was able to have a shower today and remove the little plasters from the incisions sites.There was no pain in shower and I am able to tie up my hair which is very surprising.All in all I cant believe how very easy this has been considering and I cant wait to see my already great results get better and better!I am hoping to fill a 10D/34D cup.I have pressed my "aspire to fit into bra" up against myself just to check how close I was,if they dont lose too much in swelling and remain this size they will be the perfect 10 D cup that I wanted.Fingers crossed!!..Ill update when they settle and I am properly fitted for a support bra.
Hi I am 29 years old have 2 children and breast fed both for 8 months each.My youngest is now over 2.5 years old.Im 5ft 3" and 50kg's or 110lbs.. I have my BA booked in another 3 days,I am a little nervous and excited!I have decided on cohesive gel,unders L 400cc R 375cc to correct a slight asymmetry.I am going under twilight sedation which my DR prefers to general as he feels his patients recover better afterward and the patient breathes on their own throughout the surgery,no drains,no overnight stay.The thing that I am finding myself most concerned about is the size and how it will look on my body,I have changed the size twice and finally settled with the 400cc and 375cc.My initial concern was that they would be too big,I am hoping to be a 10D/34D post surgery,I am currently a 10B/34B although that is a push up bra that is padded and I add a little insert to fill it out and boost me up..so possibly closer to a large A cup.Just wondering how you rdy123 went with your 375cc's and how your healing up and how they are looking and feeling.
Hi b beauty I'm healing well and I feel I am going to end up being a small d to a full c however I was a Med b prior. Also breast fed 2. Here's the thing I actually chose this size cuz I wanted that fullness up top but didn't want to be so top heavy given I am curvy already. Plus I love to run and am hoping. I can do so once Dr clears me. I will try post pics ASAP k Good luck it is quite a change but I do love my results!
Update!!!! Its been a week now And I went w 375 and I look Huge! But I'm still unsure of whether I like them or if ill get used to this heavy feeling. I look pretty voluptuous but hoping they settle and downsize. Ill post pics soon.
Just wait for 6-12 months to pass. You'll feel like you've always been that way, and will find it hard to remember how you used to be.
Rdy Did you go with unders or overs? I just had my surgery at the end of June...so glad I did it!!!
I am a little taller. 5'6 and 125. I was a 34 A. I did silicone over 260 and I am now a C. They are great.
It sounds like I have almost the same frame as you... I am 5'4 130lb (I have broad hips 38in.) I told my doctor initially that I wanted to be a full C possibly small D. He suggested for that size I do a 375cc saline moderate filled to 450cc. You have to realize though that your breast measurements put into alot of play with what size you should use to achieve what you want. My breast width was about 13.5cm (I think..) and so with that measurement he recommended a size for me. Also I have heard generally go a little bigger than what you like when you try on sizers because if you're going under the muscle they are almost "squsihed" a little and will end up being the size you originally wanted...Thats why I am now going with a 500cc mod/plus! Good luck and keep us posted!
Good luck! Hope your surgery goes well.
This advice might be too late for you to get before your surgery, but focus less on cupsize and more on the final results. It'll depend on whether you want a more subtle change or more of a noticeable change. Regardless, you can always dress them up or down as your mood suits. Listen to your gut feeling on this, and give your surgeon your last-minute request. Best of luck tomorrow!
Your absolutely right I'm going smaller I feel it will be for the best =) probably about 375 and not 390 afterall Thank you
One more day and counting! I'm so nervous, I just hope this is a good decision and not a mistake. I will be forever greatfull as soon as I wake up after anesthesia. So worried I have two boys I just pray all goes well :)
My sister and I both have implants-I just wanted fuller breast after breast feeding but she starting with a small B could not get her mind off having large breast. She is smaller like you-the doctor did what she asked and she has always regreted it. She was stretched so tight they looked and felt totally fake with blue viens all over them and a very fake look. It really depends on the look you are going for. Good luck
May I ask how many CC you got?
Hi-don't go by me because my skin is very loose but I got 370 20 yrs ago. My sister got the same exact thing but she does not have the loose skin like me and she did not have much to start with. My breast are so natural looking even after all these years. It so depends on your body and quality of skin. If you look over some of these ummm reviews I really think you can get a good idea of what you want. I am extremly active and run and did not want my breast in the way-I know men stare at big boobs but they really (the good ones) want a natural look. Don't overdue it. I wish you the very best with what you decide. I have seen some reviews where the breast look like crazy fake stuff and yet the ladies are happy. Try and stay as natural looking as possible. You may not attract as much attention as with huge boobs but you will attract the right kind of attention. :)
Aw thank you for your time And advice I truly appreciate it. Also thanks to you I will definitely stay below 400cc. Again thank you really!
You are welcome-I hope everything goes just as it should-will follow your post to see how things turn out.
I have a smaller frame than you. im 5 1 and 109 lbs i was a small B cup before surgery and went for 330cc saline under muscle and now im a full C maybe small D. maybe 360cc for you? Good Luck and keep us posted
Thank you I most definitely will and I will be posting pics too.