Looks Good at First....but Will Sag Later! - El Cajon, CA

Had Liposculpture 5 years ago. I'm above...

Had Liposculpture 5 years ago. I'm above average height, and skinny. I didn't want to lose weight, just have some of those nasty spots fixed. Had I posted right after my surgery, I would have told EVERYONE to run out and do it. There was pain at first, but I'm tough, and I worked less than a week after surgery. I healed amazingly fast with no complications, and even the bruising was minor. Had my lower ab done, as well as flanks (saddle bags)and inner thighs.

At first I looked pretty good, but that's because of the swelling. When that goes away, which can take a long time, there's definately sagginess. My belly-button will forever frown after the surgery. I went to my doctor to show him that I had a lump over the button that made it bulge and frown...he tried to do a quick fix under local anesthetic, but it didn't work...it looks sadder than ever...always looking toward the ground. The belly-lump is visible through clothing...looks a little like a hernia. My inner thighs had indents from the get-go after surgery, which just make them look a little weird. My flanks were lipoed, but they're more cellulite-y now than ever. I can never get into a bathing suit, and haven't been able to do so for four years...those days are over. I'd like to go to another doctor and see if I can get "fixed", but it just seems like a lot to spend these days. I do look pretty good in clothing, which is at least one positive thing to say.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

High marks in all categories....bedside manner, after care, time....he's a nice guy, but I don't think he's skilled. Do you want a doctor who is nice, or one who can perform the surgery at hand?

If I could only find a Cellulaze doctor in San Diego, maybe my unfortunate results could be changed.

Thanks for writing such a detailed review of your experience, ChrisMay. It's hard to get information on long-term (5+ years) results, so thank you for sharing. I'm just sorry it hasn't worked out. :(