When Will This Pain Go??!! - Egypt

I am a 47 female and just had a tummy tuck and arm...

I am a 47 female and just had a tummy tuck and arm lift last Monday.. The doctor removed 6kg from my tummy and 4 from my upper arms (2 from each side).. I am happy i did it, but currently in so much pain.. I can't get off the bed on my own.. My kids have to pull me a bit.. Does anyone know when will this pain get better?
Egypt Plastic Surgeon

I am 13 days post-op and MOST of the pain is gone. But I used Percocet (don't know what they call it in Egypt...it is oxycodone with Tylenol, if that helps) for the first 6 to 7 days and when I would forget to take it I could not get off a chair or into bed. Now I can get by without any pain meds but I still take 650 mg of Tylenol (called acetaminophen, if that helps) to ensure I do not limit my movements because of pain. I hope this helps. Your plastic surgeon could prescribe the right pain meds which would speed up your progress soooo much! Good luck, welcome to the support group. They're wonderful people.
Thanks a lot for your support. It is the only thing that keeps me going till now
It takes a long time to have all pain go away. i am two months out and i still have some pain. the results so far have bee great however i agree that it improves a lot after week one.
It gets better after the first week. My day 8 was the turning point. Each day after was easier. The first week I wasn't sure I had made the right decision. I'm 3 months out and extremely happy.