Nervous As Can Be for TT on June 2/2011 - Edmonton, AB

I am 4 feet 11 inches and I weigh 143 lbs. I have...

I am 4 feet 11 inches and I weigh 143 lbs. I have a large stomach and I am not happy with my apperance. I am doing this to look better and feel better about myself.

Spent alot of time reading on this site last night...

Spent alot of time reading on this site last night. I am really happy that I found it. I found it so helpful to read about the experiences other of had. I am most scared of the surgery itself. Now that I have read about others I am confident that I have made the right decision to go ahead with my TT. Alot of people think I'm crazy. They say that I'm not that big but I feel that for me I need to do this to feel better about my body. I am a mother of 2, Son 30 years old and a daughter 28. I have 2 grandsons and 2 grandaugthers. They range in age from 7 to 2 months old. I had my first cfhild at the age of 21 and the second at 23 years old. I have let myself go the last 5 years when monopause set it. I'm tired of my stomach and can't wait to get rid of it. Pictures to follow as soon as I take them.

Which surgeon did you end up using? I'm also in the capital city. I'm pretty sure I have my surgeon picked. Hope all went well
I hope you are doing well post-surgery. I had a consult at the only Edmonton surgeon I could find, who quoted $12,500 for Tummy Tuck. Where did you find your doctor for $7,500? And how are the results far? Thanks for your help.
Hey girly, I hope your TT went smoothly and I hope your recovery is coming along well. best wishes to you and your new found belly button :) HUGS
Good luck to YOU! I'm scheduled for TT with Lipo on June 1st.. Don't worry about what other people will say or think, that does NOT matter! Do this for YOU!! Embrace it and enjoy it!
Good luck to you as well. We should try to keep in touch with our procress. I am doing this for me and me only.
That would be GREAT! Especially since I'm NOT sharing this with many people.... I just didn't want to hear a lot of negative comments as to why I SHOULDN'T do it!! ;) Have you started to get all your supplies for aftercare? What about pre-surgery vitamins?

Not much longer and you will have the new you!  How excited you must be:)   How long have you been wanting to do this procedure?  And also how did you find your doctor?