Nervous As Can Be for TT on June 2/2011 - Edmonton, AB

I am 4 feet 11 inches and I weigh 143 lbs. I have...

I am 4 feet 11 inches and I weigh 143 lbs. I have a large stomach and I am not happy with my apperance. I am doing this to look better and feel better about myself.

Spent alot of time reading on this site last night...

Spent alot of time reading on this site last night. I am really happy that I found it. I found it so helpful to read about the experiences other of had. I am most scared of the surgery itself. Now that I have read about others I am confident that I have made the right decision to go ahead with my TT. Alot of people think I'm crazy. They say that I'm not that big but I feel that for me I need to do this to feel better about my body. I am a mother of 2, Son 30 years old and a daughter 28. I have 2 grandsons and 2 grandaugthers. They range in age from 7 to 2 months old. I had my first cfhild at the age of 21 and the second at 23 years old. I have let myself go the last 5 years when monopause set it. I'm tired of my stomach and can't wait to get rid of it. Pictures to follow as soon as I take them.
Which surgeon did you end up using? I'm also in the capital city. I'm pretty sure I have my surgeon picked. Hope all went well
I hope you are doing well post-surgery. I had a consult at the only Edmonton surgeon I could find, who quoted $12,500 for Tummy Tuck. Where did you find your doctor for $7,500? And how are the results far? Thanks for your help.
Hey girly, I hope your TT went smoothly and I hope your recovery is coming along well. best wishes to you and your new found belly button :) HUGS