Getting Smart Lipo in November (Edmonton)

Hey everyone. I am 24 yrs old and had a child 6...

Hey everyone. I am 24 yrs old and had a child 6 months ago. While pregnant I balloned up to 218 lbs. I am now 160 lbs and plan to lose another 10 before the procedure. I know that I am deffently getting my upper and lower abs done and maybe my love handles and bra roll. I have a large muffin top that despite my best efforts in the past have never been able to get rid of it. I have alot of stretch marks and am wondering what they will look like after the smart lipo. Has anyone had smart lipo with stretch marks???

I am so excited. I am hoping to get in a bikini when I go on my honeymoon in March, and my wedding dress in December. I was quoted over the phone 6000 to 12000.

Edmonton Dermatologic Surgeon

I have not had this procedure done yet, I am only recommending for others who are looking for someone in the Edmonton area.

devastated....he refused to do my surgery. Said I have to wait a full year before from the birth of my daughter. I have gotten a personal trainer but im just so upset. My wedding dress is maent for someone with a flat stomache......and my honeymoon.....well I am not looking forward to wearing aa bathing suit. Wish I never booked the trip

Not long now! Have you had any success losing those stubborn 10 pounds?

HAve u read dr Barry Lycka reviews on rate md?
Good luck! Your before pics look a little like mine did, but my belly had more fat Lol. Keep us posted!