I'll end up around a 34 c. - Breast Lift - Edmonton, AB

After breastfeeding my two children, my breasts...

After breastfeeding my two children, my breasts were pretty deflated and saggy. They didn't fit into bras properly and were different sizes.

They are now the same size, and very perky. Im very excited about them. They are healing great with no complications. I'm not sure what size they are now, they still need to settle a bit. If i put a bra on, they are a little high to rest in the bottom of the bra.. so really - no bra is needed! but i was a 36c before, and I'm thinking i'll end up around a 34 c. they are close the same size,but i lost an inch around my chest due to the lift and also i had a tummy tuck.

The only downfall is that my areolas aren't perfectly round anymore, but that's minor compared to how my breasts used to be. i also found the pain minimal.

I found this provider on realself. He didn't really provide a lot of after care information, and I forgot to ask. I did call his office and ask and his nurses were happy to help, but he himself didn't offer any aftercare info, and I don't see him until 6 weeks post op.

Thanks for sharing! You look terrific. And yay for not having to wear a bra right now!