Breast Lift and implant

I have had two consultations with dr chong in...

I have had two consultations with dr chong in Edmonton. Im 31 years old and have two beautiful boys. I gainneda great deal of weight with both pregnancies. Im 5'3" and was 200lbs with my first and 194 with my second. After loosing 50+ pounds twice i have lost my once beautiful breasts and my tummy is very stretched. Im nervous about choosing the right doctor, and im nervous about recovery as my kids are still very young ...

just an update

Sorry about the previous spelling errors I was typing from my phone in bed and was tired. Blah. Anyways I feel like Im driving myself crazy reading reviews and googling images. I guess thats normal to worry right. I just want everything to turn out. Im worried that with a breast lift that there may not be enough tissue, and if I need an implant (which I love the upper pole fulness) I would not be able to afford the tummy tuck at the same time. I was quoted 15000$ for the implant to be added to the lift... (does that sound right to anyone else?)

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for starting your journey here! Here you can see the average cost for a lift (with or without implants) in your general area. Be sure to click on the "nearby" link. You can also find costs in other member reviews based on your area and your PS. Hope this helps a bit! If you decide to go for the Tummy Tuck and the Lift, let me know so I can move your review to the Mommy Makeover Community. Good luck with your research and keep us posted!

Hi I am thinking it will be tt and bl . thank you/

Consult scheduled for feb with dr toy

Finally got a call back from Dr Toys office, I have a consult for mid February. This will be my 3rd dr for consults and Im hoping that he will be the one. Im still on the fence about getting a tummy tuck, the healing time scares me, I have my two boys and my husband wouldnt be able to take more than a week off.

Thanks so much for starting your story and welcome to the mommy makeover community! A mommy makeover can be a long recovery, but from what I've heard, the worst appears to be over after the first week...here's a post by Blonde in Bluffton about her first three days post op so you can get an idea of what to expect during those early days.

Please keep us posted on what you decide to do!
How exciting! I will move your review to the MM community. Perhaps you can learn more about recovery times and other tips and hints from the community!

Doing just the breasts for now... need help deciding...

OK so I have decided to put off the tummy tuck for now. I would like to see how much work I can do myself on my tummy over the next year-. I am getting a full lift anchor lift with implant (because I like the shape and I really don't have very good tissue left for just a lift alone. My dilemma now is that I don't know if I should get High profiles (I love the look of the round top) or moderate profile (because hey Im a mom and probably should go a little more conservative with shape and be a bit more natural??) I also worry that because Im still a little wide in my tummy and my current breasts are wide that a moderate implant would suit me better?? Help!! Im not wanting to go much bigger because Im a full C-D 36. (5'3 132lbs) (lost 65+lbs)

I have been looking at so many reviews lately and I think it is just making me more confused. Im ready to post a picture in hopes that you guys can help me decide.

thanks in advance.

Also... going with Dr Toy in edmonton

Surgery is scheduled for April 2.... Im so nervous....

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Adding pictures and I'm so nervous.

I'm hoping my review will get a bit more support now that I'm adding my before pictures.

Me in a bathing suit

Working on my tummy. 5'3 133lbs. Breasts skin spills out

Congrats on you decision! An important thing to remember is that for every 200 cc's you gain a cup. So If you are a C cup, and get 200 cc's, your most likely D. 350's will give you a DD. If you are looking for just a nice fullness with the lift (make sure they give you a great lift!) and not huge breasts, go conservative. I had a A/B cup and 350 cc's gave me a D. I do not hate the size, but they definitely take some getting used to:) In the future, I will need to go in for a revision if I want my breasts to remain where they are (they are heavy and i probably should have had a bit of a lift) but for now I am happy with the BA. Definitely have a picture of breasts that you like (high, etc....) and let the surgeon know what you like about them. Good luck!!!!!
Hey you! Your surgery date will be here in no time I can't wait to see your results! Oh and I'm there wit you I was afraid to put before pics..but were all in the same boat so don't feel so bad sharing :)
Ok you decided to do this surgery so that's a start. I did NOT want to post a bf pic but did anyway so I understand. Mine were similar to the way urs are , but urs are still fuller than mine were. I had a full anchor lift a week ago today. I was a 36 b bf, my dr. used sientra silicone gel , 375cc moderate profile round textured. Dr told me he only uses teardrop on women with very small breasts. I love my breast now. They are the perfect size for my body, and I have the the roundness at the top. I think you wld be happy with the moderate profile, as for as size def ask to try on some sizers. For ur tummy , my two god daughters are big and beautiful and they use organic coconut oil and organic cocoa butter , the one u scoop out the container. Get u some fresh pineapple for bruising after recovery. Hope this helps. I will be following ur journey so keep posting;)

Tomorrows my pre op. One week from today is surgery!

Well I have been looking at so many pictures of boobs! I think its making me parinoide, some too big, some too small, some too natural some too round. Im even having trouble sleeping which Im pretty sure is normal and common for most of us who have a week left. I know what ever size and profile I choose I will be better off than what I have now. Thats what my husband has told me to calm my fears. Which he is right moderate or full I will have nice boobs, I should trust my surgeon he knows what he is doing. Im sure after tomorrows appointment I will feel much better about things. On another less positive note, the day home lady who I had arranged a month ago to watch my boys day of surgery has booked a last minute trip to mexico... umm ya thanks lady! Because thats what I need to worry about. Anyways I think I have been able to convince my mom to help me. (we lost my dad and her husband feb 11 so shes having a hard time dealing... Has only watched the kidos 2 twice for me since for an hour or two.)

anyways thanks for the support ladies it sure helps talking to you guys about this. Im excited, nervous and just cant wait for it to be over and healed. Anyone else afraid of being put under?

will update again after tomorrows appointment (Which is at 8am in the city)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

sheesh sorry for the spelling errors.

Wish there was a way to go back and correct posts... PARANOID, not parinoide LOL

Hi my advice having had 2 breast surgeries one a revision almost 3 months ago of a surgery 7 10 13 is that go with the biggest you can now . They indeed flatten out and drop but it takes 3 months or more to know . In my first case after. 6 months they were still changing with saline 240 and now 300 silicone ( would have gone larger but md told me I could not due to pocket issue that no one knew I had. ) I 3 months later see that they have dropped comparing pix and seeing them on vacation. So that is my advice from 2 surgeries . Good luck you will be very happy.
Ps revision done as initial breasts were uneven and done for free.
I am so excited for you!! I remember having all of those conflicting feelings. Your husband is right and either way they r going to look beautiful!! I had mind done almost 5 months ago. I am very happy overall. I went with a lollipop lift and moderate profile implants. I will say I liked them better about 2 months ago. They are settling into place and have a nice round look which is what I wanted but I feel like they r settling too much. Almost wish I would have gone high profile. I remember on an Oprah show her saying that if you can hold a pencil under your breast that they r saggy. Sad thing is I can do that now after my lift!! Like I said I am overall very happy and would do it again. No regrets!! Just giving u something to think about. As if u needed more, right??? There is another gal on this sight who had the high profile and I remember thinking they looked so big after and knew I didn't want that. But now she is a few months out and they have settled and they r perfect. Good luck to u!! I'll b watching for your posts!!

Post op app done

Well I had my post op. I was so nervous driving to the office. The Doctor and I picked 335cc Full profile under the muscle. With my full anchor lift I should have very nice results. Im nervous and excited and I have full trust in my surgeon. He really feels this will give me the look Im wanting to achieve without being too big or too small. I was stuck in between wanting moderate and full and the moderate made me look heavy. (which is something Im trying to avoid being only 5'3- on a good day, and current weight is 132 as of this morning.) I also tried on 365cc in the full, and 300 moderate, 350 in the moderate plus.

I will take some pics later in shirts and post a couple. Less than a week now. I just want it done so I can stop worrying.

I'm second guessing 335 and am thinking 365 is there that much difference? I just don't want to feel I went to small.
Thank you, I have decided to go with full profile 335cc. :-)
HI thank you for your comment, I am getting a full anchor lift and decided on 335cc

Before pics.

You're going to look fabulous!

oops I said post op meant PRE OP LOL

I sure wish there was a way to edit posts!

Don't worry too much hunny, whatever y'all decide to go with , when u wake up and u have breasts that aren't hanging on ur chest, u will immediately feel different about urself!!

Just wondering...

Hey ladies just curious what did everyone find they needed after surgery. Trying to get a list together to have everything ready. Any tips would be helpful.

So far I have
My prescriptions
Ice gel packs
Soups
???
As you can see i haven't gotten very far with my list lol!

You & I are on the same path! My surgery is on April 1in Saskatoon. I went shopping yesterday and picked up Button up pj's, Tylenol, gravol, stool softener, nursing pads( read on here they can be helpful to decrease irritation from rubbing on bra), boost & ice packs. Let me know if you get any good advice to make things easier! Good luck with your surgery, can't wait to see your results!
Hey! Thank you for your comment. I will read your story and keep following your story! Good luck to you too!
Hey hunny, I say lots of pillows , my two feather pillows were the best. Ibuprofen, I use dial foam antibacterial soap, that's about it. I'm hearing milk of magnesia is great . It's kinda hard to go a lil bit after.

Tomorrows the big day

Tomorrow is the big day and I am nervous as heck! Last night I barely slept. I had major anxiety. Im not worried about the pain after. Just worried about the possibility of complications and not waking up...(I know thats silly right?). Worried about my choice on size and profile... I just want them to be perfect. Im going to keep myself busy today getting as much done around the house as I can.

My surgery is at 9:45 tomorrow am. I will post as soon as Im able with an update. Please pray for me ladies.

Just want you to know, I'll be thinking about you , while ur under, remember darling, you wont be alone, and u are most welcome for the prayers;)
Btw , I just googled where ur from , and I must say WOW. That place seems amazing. Sorry , just saying......
Cold is what it is. Lol. Our winters are terribly too long. I saw your pics of you on a boat the other day. Were still months away from that. Lol. Thank you for your prayers. I'm heading to bed.

Home.

Home and tired. Will update later. All went well

So good to hear it went well! Sleep off the anesthetic & set your alarm to take your pain meds. I feel much better today. I am up & walking around/drinking lots if fluids. Congratulations!!!!

Pics day of surgery

335cc round full profile.
So far no pain. Some burning sensations.

Look great. Lollipop or anchor lift?
Nevermind..just read..anchor lift. Glad you're feeling ok thus far! Take it easy.
They look fantastic!

1 day post

Hi ladies. I'm one day post. The girls are pretty tender today. Not much pain if I stay on top of my meds. Set the alarm to take them thought the night. Yesterday was pretty bad. Just dizzy and out of it and threw up a few times. Couldn't hold down any food. Hubby got me some gravol to take along with my meds and that seems to help. I plan on just staying in bed most of the day today. I hope you all are doing well in your recovery.

You are looking good already!! Your augmentation and lift end result is going to be superb.
Oh wow, they look good. Hope you feel better soon bae. Let us know later , how ur doing. Ur doc did a wonderful job , mam;)
Oh wow...you already look great immediately after surgery! I think you're going to love your results. Glad you're sleeping and taking it easy. Sorry to hear you got sick. If that part continues, let your doctor know and they can sometimes adjust the type of pain medication you take. And don't forget the laxatives to counteract the constipating side effects of the pain meds. Keep us posted!

had my follow up

Slept most of the day and I had my follow up at 2:45 in the city. Dr Toy said he thinks they look great. He seemed really pleased. Said most implants will ride high within the first 24 hours if they are going too. So it looks like mine wont yay!. He said I could shower tomorrow which Im looking soo forward too. Since we were in the city we stopped at Costco and walked around. Bought some meats and a chicken pot pie for supper which I was able to eat so that was my first meal since prior to surgery. I went back to sleep and watched half a movie. Im pretty sore tonight I think maybe that costco walk might have been a bit much. Who knew... LOL> Back in bed now.

How are you feeling. I'm getting lollipop lift and augmentation April 17 th Here in Edmonton ( dr wilkes). What pain meds are you on?
Hi! You must be excited. I'm on Percocet, antibiotics and a stool softener.
Pain is non existent if you take your meds according to schedule round the clock. I was pretty sick day of surgery.

shouldn't have stepped on the scale...

Up 6lbs from surgery day. Must be major water retention because so far Iv only eaten 2 small meals. Iv also not gone poop yet. Taking two softeners a day, theres some rumbling going on in my tummy so I think its on its way.
On the bright side I did get to have a shower which was fanfreakingtastic. I feel like a new woman. It was a little weird with my boobs out of the surgical bra. Sort of wishing I had gone a tad bigger but I think they are perfect. Once they soften and fluff they will be better I think.

2 nd day and you're in the shower. Wow. You are doing well I'd say I've heard drinking a ton of water really helps to flush out all the fluid retention What have you found to be the best things to eat so far that you can tolerate?
Day of surgery I tried pan cakes, and it all came back up. Yesterday I didn't have much of an appetite so for dinner we did a costco chicken pot pie, lots of breading and bland. I was able to keep it down and Today so far Iv had coffee and toast.

Day 3

Hi everyone. I slept most of the afternoon. My tummy was pretty upset. I still don't have much of an appetite. Pain is less and I'm only taking one pain med every 4-5 hours instead of 2. Had another shower today. Able to move my arms with no real discomfort.

Day three pics

Thank you I can't wait until they are all healed.
Thanks Hun. Feeling better everyday!
Thanks Beth. I was really only sick the first day. Now I'm off my meds and just taking Tylenol. :-)

Off pain meds

Hey everyone. Hubby's back to work today. So it's just me and the two kids. I stopped my prescription pain meds yesterday and just took Tylenol as needed. I feel alright. Only lifting my youngest when it's absolutely necessary. I started doing my displacement massage yesterday. The tops are pretty firm still. The massage doesn't hurt at all. I'm wishing I had gone with the 365 just a little but bigger. But my mom and husband say that they are a great size. They look very natural under clothes. And this morning I finally went poop! Hurray! I think it's because I stopped the percocets. Either way my tummy is happier. I'm still pretty bloated. But from everyone's posts that iv read that's pretty common. Iv also been sleeping sort of on my sides again. Like still on my back but on my side. I have been using a lot of pillows to get comfortable. One more thing I can feel my left implant moving as I move... Anyone else have this? It doesn't hurt it's just weird. Hope your all doing well.

You look great ! I had implants and revision then 6 min later due to unevenness you will be great! Keep hydrated and once you are off Percocet you should be better in the " poop" category. Believe me you will be happy. My experience both times ( within 6 months) is that it does take about 3 months to have everything settle in for real. Hang I there!
Wow your boobs look great! I never cared about a boob job until I had it done in conjunction with my Mommy Makeover...now I'm mad I didn't do it 10 years ago lol. Happy healing!

Day 11

Hey! It's been 11 days. Things are great I love them. I do still in the back of my mind wish I had gone with the 370 but I'm just going to forget about that. Lol.

Last week I had my kids Monday Tuesday and by Wednesday I had worn myself out. I had them go t the day home for two days and I rested. Iv been off my meds since about day 4. I wear my surgical bra around the clock like my ps instructed. I have a strap as well that I wore for the first week. My bruising is almost gone. Some of my sterile strips came off so I replaced it with paper tape. My two week follow up is next week so il let you all know what he says.

Is my phone acting up or did u delete everything?
Hey! Yes I did I wanted to re do my profile but found out I couldn't. Just wanted to make it better. Sooo il be putting the pics back up I just need to down load an app to sensor my nipples :-)
I have a few sticker apps. I have pizap but the stickers are blank sometimes, butvwhen they are up there are a bunch and super cute.:)

Pictures

Pictures

They really look like a perfect size for you and they look amazing. Crazy to compare before and after-I hope mine look that good.
Thank you! I am very happy with them. I am hoping the tops round out a bit more I feel like I have no cleavage.
Looking really good! I love that blue bra! Where did you get it?

3.5 weeks since surgery.

Hi everyone! It's been nearly 4 weeks. I felt like i tore a internal stitch for a minute yesterday while lifting my little one. So iv been really careful how I hold him. Trying to remember to more hip carry. I am not loving my shape. I feel like they are not round on the inside or top. I feel like I have no cleavage. Also as you can see my left side hasn't dropped as much as my right side yet but it's barely noticeable in clothes. I don't see my dr for another 2 weeks. That's about all I have for today. I have been reading all of your updates and I'm so happy for you all!

I like them bae, I think they do look really natural , I agree with rodeo I hope they fluff and you achieve the look you want;)
Thank ladies. I hope so too. We are our own worst critics aren't we?! I do love them because they are way better than what I had. I guess I pictured them to look a bit different. I'm not giving up hope yet it is still very early into recovery. :-)
That's the spirit!! Keep ur faith, bc you are beautiful!!

Positive thinking

Thank you ladies for all your positive comments. You guys are gems.

You are so welcome my dear!! Much love darling xoxo;) ur boobs really do look great tho!!
I think they look fabulous! I can't wait for mine to soften up and look more natural! Hope your stitch is ok, take it easy. I know it must be hard when you have real little ones! Luckily mine is too big to pick up now but she still wants to snuggle on me and that has been a challenge.
Hey! I just had a look at your profile I love you results! Thank you for stopping by my profile. I am hoping mine round a bit more but I am happy with them.

Scars

Hi ladies. It's been just over a month now. I wanted to show you my progress of my scars. I tape them about every 5 days or so then change the tape. My ps recommended I keep taping for 3 months. So I guess two more months of taping to go. I'm pleased with my scar I think it is healing quite nice. This picture also shows where I think it's a bit flat on the inside like I mentioned earlier. Let me know what you guys think??

I think our before and afters are so similar! You look great!
Your vertical incision looks so great, it's almost gone! I think your shape looks nice, but if its bothering you, definitely talk to your PS about it to see what they say.
They look great and you have healed beautifully.

New bra!

Hi ladies! So I went bra shopping yesterday. I was shocked to find out I was a C 36. I thought for sure I would have been a D. I guess my suspicions were correct when I felt small. That being said I like them more this week then I did last week lol. Here are a couple pics of my new bra. It's from la senza. My appointment is scheduled for next Thursday work my ps for my 6 week check up.

You look amazing angel. I felt small too fitting a 36 C , but what the hell , they are still beautiful and that's all that counts!! You look great in ur bras girl. I see where u thinking it looks flat, just keep massaging and don't worry about it, you look amazing ;)
Thanks sweetie. I'm taking your words to heart and I do feel better. I think he maybe went not wide enough but I'm going to give it more time to see how they drop and fluff. :-) one of my main concerns was being too big so I think I went to conservative. Lol. Either way like you said they are great and I'm not a big person so they suit me. I guess what I had described to my ps and what I pictured in my head were different lol. I don't hate them just wish they were a bit bigger and a bit rounder. Lol.
Bubbles I didn't know you measured a c as well. That makes me feel better because I think yours are a really nice size!

Six weeks already

Hey everyone. It's been six weeks already. Things are healed nicely. I had my check up yesterday. My ps is pleased. We talked about the flat area and he mentioned a possible small revision to remove a bit more skin along the verticle incision. Which he had mentioned prior to my surgery. Due to my skin quality. (Very poor very stretched) so I'm ok with that. I didn't mention to him how I wished I was bigger. Since I don't think I'm a candidate for larger size because of my skin quality. He did clear me to wear underwires now but no push ups yet. They still have more dropping to do. I'm also still supossed to tape for another month and a half.

Our weather has gotten much nicer so we have been outside a lot. I am loving my look in tanks and right shirts. I no longer pull up my shirt to hide my hideous cleavage. Wish that little voice that keeps saying you should have went bigger would be quiet already lol. Boob greed I guess lol.

Hope you are all doing well. I will post new pics a bit later when I get a chance.

Hey hunny , how are you doing? ;•}
Hey hunny I'm doing really good. Il have to do an update soon. Nothing new in the boob department but I still can't shake how I wish they were more round grr. How are you?
I'm doing great thanks, girl I guess we all can't come out perfect, ima update after I workout in a lil bit. It looks like I have an extra lip of skin on the inner and outter bottom parts of both boobs. I don't let it bother me tho bc they are better than what resided there bf any day!! And mine are not still and never had that perfect playboy roundness that a lot of girls on here get right away. It's all good tho , count our blessings ;•}

Almost 2 months

Hey ladies. Not much new to report. I'm still taping as instructed. Wearing underwires more frequently. I'm pretty happy with them but I still wish I had gone bigger. I'm undecided if I'm going to do anything about that yet. I will be having a revision sometime in the fall to tighten the skin using the vertical incision. Il post some bathing suit shots soon.

Oh and I've always thought ur boobs look amazing ;•}
How are? Post some new pix so we can see how you are progressing;•}
They really are lovely, perky and youthful. Their shape and size are perfect to dress up or down. And, you have nice cleavage too. The bigger you go the less perky they appear. You also have to contend w/ future sagging and them resting on your ribs (just some things to consider if you go larger).
dr Toy