Refirme...read the Reviews Tried It...now my Turn - Edmonton, AB

Age 45, male Issue - deep horizontal creases...

Age 45, male

Issue - deep horizontal creases in forehead, minor crowsfeet around eyes

Area done - forehead and cheeks

Number of treatments - 5. (total cost for 5 shown)over a 6 month period

The treatment did not eliminate any wrinkles and I can't say that I noticed significant tightening (flattening) of the skin or smoothing of surface texture as is often shown in photos. That said, it did provide a younger, fresher look. The effect became more noticeable by the 4th treatment.

I would describe the effect as more of a "thickening" of the skin, and with that, edges around the creases were smoothed. Overall I would say it made my face look fresher, fuller and more youthful. It is hard to judge on my own, as any changes were gradual. I think I noticed it most when I had been away from the cottage and when I stepped into the exact same lighting and setting where I had not been since before the treatment, oddly that was when I noticed that I looked different.

I had hoped for more dramatic results- the sort they like to advertise in before and after, but was still happy with the result I did get.

Bare it

The esthetician was professional, didn't do any hard sell, was realistic in what to expect, was good with treatments and offered the service at a reasonable price.