Refirme...read the Reviews Tried It...now my Turn - Edmonton, AB

Age 45, male Issue - deep horizontal creases...

Age 45, male

Issue - deep horizontal creases in forehead, minor crowsfeet around eyes

Area done - forehead and cheeks

Number of treatments - 5. (total cost for 5 shown)over a 6 month period

The treatment did not eliminate any wrinkles and I can't say that I noticed significant tightening (flattening) of the skin or smoothing of surface texture as is often shown in photos. That said, it did provide a younger, fresher look. The effect became more noticeable by the 4th treatment.

I would describe the effect as more of a "thickening" of the skin, and with that, edges around the creases were smoothed. Overall I would say it made my face look fresher, fuller and more youthful. It is hard to judge on my own, as any changes were gradual. I think I noticed it most when I had been away from the cottage and when I stepped into the exact same lighting and setting where I had not been since before the treatment, oddly that was when I noticed that I looked different.

I had hoped for more dramatic results- the sort they like to advertise in before and after, but was still happy with the result I did get.

Bare it

The esthetician was professional, didn't do any hard sell, was realistic in what to expect, was good with treatments and offered the service at a reasonable price.

Hi Notebook,

Firmer, younger skin is always a plus in my book. So happy you are happy with the results. The community sure does like pictures, if you are comfortable sharing. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt