Painless, Very Experienced and Good Technique - Edmonton, AB

After a horrible experience elsewhere i decided to...

after a horrible experience elsewhere i decided to try out the New image clinic and see if they could help me out and fix the uneveness and already flatness after 5-6 months post first injection. Dr.poon was very friendly and so was his assistant they fixed my lips and made them plump and juicy, he massages them after injection so there isnt any lumps, its been a week post and im very pleased with how soft the filler is getting, (first time at Cosmedics i was left with uneven hard lumps that took months to soften up and stop popping out of my lip. i was even left with a bit of hard scarring inside) Dr.poon even allows you to keep your remaining filler for touch ups which Dr.singh at Cosmedics does not and tried to tell me it goes bad, that you simply cannot save it. Very pleased with the over all experience and theyre numbing stuff is amazing! i literally didnt even know when the needle was poking me. He actually listend to my opinion and made sure i was happy before i left , one side of my lip is always naturally bigger then the other so he made sure it was evened out. yay!

Dr. Poon

through a gf

Did you get your mole removed too? Interesting

Omg this is the best after picture I have ever seen. These are amazing. I have had my lips done twice here in New Zealand and my last nurse was great, however has left the country. Her replacement wont allow me to get injections as thinks my lips are already perfect (and they're smaller than your before pic) So trying to find a new cosmetic specialist ! Would love it if I could get a result like yours - The results that my last nurse gave me were great just would like them even bigger !!

Do the injections hurt? I've had botox and can tolerate that...but I'm afraid of the pain that is associated with the lips.
Your lips look perfect, are they still full?

It's great that your lips were able to be evened out! Its an interesting point you raise about some injectors being comfortable saving remaining filler in an open syringe and some not being comfortable with that practice. That has come up for discussion in the community before, so I thought I would share these Q&A's with you:

Reuse Juvederm Syringe for Future Injections?

Should my Left over Juvederm Have Been Discarded?

Risks of Using a Stored Syringe of Juvederm?