Painless, Very Experienced and Good Technique - Edmonton, AB

After a horrible experience elsewhere i decided to...

after a horrible experience elsewhere i decided to try out the New image clinic and see if they could help me out and fix the uneveness and already flatness after 5-6 months post first injection. Dr.poon was very friendly and so was his assistant they fixed my lips and made them plump and juicy, he massages them after injection so there isnt any lumps, its been a week post and im very pleased with how soft the filler is getting, (first time at Cosmedics i was left with uneven hard lumps that took months to soften up and stop popping out of my lip. i was even left with a bit of hard scarring inside) Dr.poon even allows you to keep your remaining filler for touch ups which Dr.singh at Cosmedics does not and tried to tell me it goes bad, that you simply cannot save it. Very pleased with the over all experience and theyre numbing stuff is amazing! i literally didnt even know when the needle was poking me. He actually listend to my opinion and made sure i was happy before i left , one side of my lip is always naturally bigger then the other so he made sure it was evened out. yay!

Dr. Poon