Disappointed - Edmonton, AB

I had juvaderm placed in the cheekbones, under the...

I had juvaderm placed in the cheekbones, under the eyes. I was left bruised and now look like I have bags.

male, downtown clinic edmonton

Dr was rude and arrogant. He apparently is in this business for the money. He injected ultra juvaderm so quickly that I was left bruised and he was uneven with the placement. I currently look like I have bags underneath my eyes.

please add some photos!!! also what doctor did you go , i am planning on having this done...not tooo much but a little! please please tell and please add some photos!!!
Wow, hi are you able to put up pics? What doctor did you go to I was wanting to do the nasal labial folds with juvederm and if you could tell me where you went that woudl be VERY helpful, im not rich enough to fix any mistakes, thanks.

Hi cindee,

Thanks for the review. I can't believe he injected your cheeks and it effected under your eyes, that's horrible. Did you back and ask what happened? How long has it been since you had the injections? The upside is at least Juvederm is not permanent. Please keep us updated to ow everything goes.

Thanks,