Soooo Excited for my Boobies!! Hope Everything Turns out Ok! -Edmonton, AB

I have wanted my breasts done for some time now,...

I have wanted my breasts done for some time now, since I was 15. I am now 24 years old, and finally going to go through with it!! I lost about 30 lbs when I was 18 years old, and then gained and lost more. This has left my 34 C cup, saggy with a lot of extra skin. I am 5'7 and 128 or so lbs. By the time I go for my surgery on June 5th, I hope to be 120 lbs.

I have went for 3 consultations and finally chose Dr. Campbell based on seeing his work on two of my gfs, as well as his demeanour and how informative he was when I seen him for the consultation. He really put me at ease, and understood the goal I have in mind. I am going with a full lift as well as high profile silicone implants under the muscle. He said I would need a minimum of 420 CC's in order to achieve the look I want. I'm hoping to have very full breasts up top that sit high and are perky. I've had saggy droopy breasts for so long that I want the complete opposite! 34 DD would be my perfect size! I am going to go for my second consult to decide the exact size within the month. Right now I am going to test out sizing using the rice bag technique. I'm leaning towards 500 CC's. One thing I am worried about is the fact my plastic surgeon isn't requiring me to go for blood work etc before the surgery. Is this normal? Also the scarring from having a full lift, how has everyone handled the healing of the scarring? What sorts of creams etc did you use to limit the amount if scarring there was. I really hope mine aren't so noticeable after some time :(

I have been reading the reviews of all you ladies on this site for the past year. I have gotten lots of informative tips and tricks. It's good to read all of this stuff and see pictures before hand. Puts me more at ease. I will be doing updates throughout my journey, any help is appreciated!

Dr. Campbell