Bye Bye Itty Bitties, Hello Big Titties! - Edmonton, AB

I have recently lost 25 pounds and only being 5'2"...

I have recently lost 25 pounds and only being 5'2" I noticed a huge difference... Especially in my boobs :(. I started out at comfortable 34 B but after loosing weight I am now a 32 A. I finally have the body I have worked so hard for but it feels like something is missing.

I went to 3 consultations and decided to how with the third doctor. He was very comforting and informative and didn't bulls*** me like the others had. He told me what he would recommend and after a long discussion we have decided on 400 cc silicone unders to get me to a 32 D.

I am very nervous but so looking forward to the end result and gaining my confidence back!!!

I'm sitting here day 6 totally wishing i had gone with the 380-400cc I thought would fit me...my conservative doctor measured me and assured me that i would only fit 335cc under the muscle without showing the implant through my boney chest!! I'm hoping you well-informed women can tell me how long it took for the stiff feeling and look of the implant softened...I am getting married on the 2nd of January but have dress fitting only next week!
Good luck !! I was a 32 a also , I am 10 days post op 260cc unders , very much wishing I had gone bigger bit still loving the results so far , I envy your 400cc I bet they'll look great !
Thanks! I'm still a little unsure about size and wondering if I should go smaller but hearing your opinion is helpful :) every one is telling me if I have doubts about size to go bigger lol

35 More Days!!

Just thought I'd post a before pic so that ill have something to compare my results too. Ill probably post a few more pics prior to surgery.

In this picture I was a small 32 B and have lost a ton of weight since then so they are even smaller now :(

Cant wait wait for Decemebr 19th!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

After surgery

The day after surgery I wasn't in a whole lot of pain, it just felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest. I also found it very hard to sit up straight and to take feel breathes. I was off my pain meds after the third day and just an Advil when I felt I needed it. Other than I really didn't feel any discomfort or pain. I am super happy with the results and would definitely recommend the procedure to anyone! Yes it does hurt a little but it is totally worth the pain!

I started out being a small 32 B and after getting 415 cc in the right and 375 cc in the left I am now a full 32 D. I got the ultra high profile allergen inspira cohesive gel implants as I wanted the perky round look.

After comparing my breast to the pictures I showed the doctor I definitely got the look I was wanting.

I am about 3 weeks out now and feel like I am totally healed even though I know I'm not. I have been going for walks because I'm not allowed back in the gym until my 6 week post op but I virtually feeling no pain or discomfort and they are starting to feel like mine! The only thing that hasn't home back to normal is the sensation in my nipples, they still feel almost tingly but I was told it would go away as the weeks go by.

I have attached a few before and after photos for you as well!

I have had mine in for 3 weeks and they are just starting to soften up but are still pretty firm
Edmonton Plastic Surgeon