23 Yr Old with Tiny Tatas! 5"3 130 Lbs....500cc 550cc Too Big?

Hey ladies =) so since I have been looking into BA...

Hey ladies =) so since I have been looking into BA I have been on this site and decided to finally make a profile! it has helped me so much with all of this and is making my decision easier! I had my first consultation 2 weeks ago with Dr.Toy in Edmonton, Alberta. I tried on 550cc and 500cc UHP sizers and I really seemed to like the 550cc UHP. smooth round silicone. I have one more sizing appointment on March 20th, 2014 to decide 100% on the size, and surgery March 26, 2014. I am a little worried about it being too big :( I am looking for a big c smaller d outcome but I think I want to lean more towards the D. I have a petit frame and wear a 34b I like to think anyway haha and also I am getting liposuction done on my lower abd. total cost $12050.00 any ways I posted pic of my size now. Do any of you ladies think that size will be too big on me? I want the faker look but still not too fake I do still want a bit natural looking breasts.
Dr. Johnathen Toy

Hey I'm 5,8 and around 125 pounds I got 375cc UHP mentor silicone implants- I was a 32A now a 32D or 34C - I'm 16 days post op today, the main thing with UHP is how wide your chest is- I have quite a small chest pocket so I even have a little side boob at 375cc I love my UHP I'm so glad I didn't go HP because I now have great projection as oppose to them just filling up my chest and riding high.The difference in 25cc could be as little as 2 table spoons full and especially with UHP it's the diameter at the bottom so if your have a wider chest space you going to want to full it. I would trust your surgeons opinion on what you want- I first thought my boobs were HUGE now I'm so happy, they perfect for my body and I still fit in my clothes. Just make sure he knows what size you want and take some clothes that didn't fit you well before put the sizers on and try your clothes over them, then you will know they actually suit your frame. My boobs are the same measurements as my hips and I think as a woman that's what you want to achieve. Hope this helps
I'm 5'2" and 105 and got D's from 225 HP overs, so you never know what you'll get!!! I asked for small C's but am happy with this outcome and was worried about going too small. Anything is better than nothing, right?!! Size, in the end, doesn't matter.
Made me a DD So far so keep that in mind if you only want a D.
"Too big" is relative. Do what you want and what makes you happy. I'd hate to pay what you're paying and walk away feeling like you didn't get your money's worth. :). Go big or go home, right? :) :).
Love it!
I am 5'4 135lbs I got the 525cc mentor saline done on valentines day! They are big but not too big for me! Go for it!