Definitely Worth It---do Your Research! - Edison, NY

Absolutely awesome! But do your homework people!!...

Absolutely awesome! But do your homework people!! I went to 4 doctors for consultation, 4 completely different doctors all over New Jersey. 3 of them were dermatologists who had smart-lipo machines and had taken a weekend course in smart lipo. No way. Are these people nuts? Just read the reviews!

(I am 50 years old, exercise regularly, gym rat, post-menopausal belly) I had my inner thighs, waist, back, upper & lower abdomen done and I weigh 145 lbs and am 5'2" tall.

I found a board certified plastic surgeon who was very comprehensive in the exam. I went for 2 consultations to him. You can not eat or drink after midnight the night before. You will have a certified anesthesiologist put you to sleep and should not feel a thing.

Post op--it's only been 2 days, I have a lot of bruising. The garment rubbing against your little incisions is the painful part. Had to use painkillers a couple times. No biggie. Used tylenol instead a few times, save the narcs for bedtime.

Absolutely the best facility! I did my research,...

Absolutely the best facility! I did my research, always have before I choose any doctor whatsoever. (I spent 8 months researching and interviewing ortho-dontists for my kid). Dr. Cuber has an excellent bedside manner, answered all of my questions repeatedly I may add! He followed up with me after surgery for an entire year, he is awesome! don't do lipo without anesthesia!!ALWAYS hire the anesthesiologist that they have on premises. Yes, I HIGHLY recommend this place and Dr. Cuber. Thanks!

Edison Plastic Surgeon