Dr cuber you did that - Edison, NJ

I WENT TO DR CUBER AFTER HAVING A BOTCHED...

i went to dr cuber after having a botched procedure with another dr in west orange. i was initailly supposed to get lipo of my arms, bra roll, underarms inner and outer thighs, flanks, upper and lower abdomen. the other doctor took my $6000 spent 1 1/2 hours on my procdure and left me looking like he never touched me. mind you, i am a small female, 5'7 140 at time of surgery. no one could tell i had anything done including myself. i was sad and depressed. i found dr cuber on real self, read the reviews, and had a free consultation. he was great from the start, answered all my questions, and assured me that he would make me look great. i wasnt overweight at all, just had problem areas after having kids. i was apprehensive at first because i already wasted $6000 on a procedure that left me broken hearted. i went ahead with my lipo with dr cuber and let me say that i look great. i has only been 1 week and there is a head turning difference. he went over all of the areas that the previous plastic surgeon was supposed to do and everyone can now tell a difference. if you want a board certified plastic surgeon who will make you look great, dr cuber is your man. thank you dr cuber. you did that!!!!!

Thanks for your review. Another satisfied person! I'm going to Dr Cuber for a BR the end of this month and met someone that was having the same procedure as me the day of my first consult. She has since had her BR and she looks great and we keep in touch. Dr. Cuber is like a Pyscho Genius! LOL, I'm just glad I've came across so many people that have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Cuber's skills with his hands.
These review are really helping me out too! He's looking like a good option now. Thanks ladies, you're more helpful than you can imagine :)
Edison Plastic Surgeon