Dr cuber you did that - Edison, NJ

I WENT TO DR CUBER AFTER HAVING A BOTCHED...

i went to dr cuber after having a botched procedure with another dr in west orange. i was initailly supposed to get lipo of my arms, bra roll, underarms inner and outer thighs, flanks, upper and lower abdomen. the other doctor took my $6000 spent 1 1/2 hours on my procdure and left me looking like he never touched me. mind you, i am a small female, 5'7 140 at time of surgery. no one could tell i had anything done including myself. i was sad and depressed. i found dr cuber on real self, read the reviews, and had a free consultation. he was great from the start, answered all my questions, and assured me that he would make me look great. i wasnt overweight at all, just had problem areas after having kids. i was apprehensive at first because i already wasted $6000 on a procedure that left me broken hearted. i went ahead with my lipo with dr cuber and let me say that i look great. i has only been 1 week and there is a head turning difference. he went over all of the areas that the previous plastic surgeon was supposed to do and everyone can now tell a difference. if you want a board certified plastic surgeon who will make you look great, dr cuber is your man. thank you dr cuber. you did that!!!!!

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon