50 Years Old, 6 Children, and Sagging Breasts. - Edison, NJ

We were very pleased the second we walked into Dr....

We were very pleased the second we walked into Dr. Cuber's office located in Edison, NJ. I was very nervous, looking into this procedure, but he and his staff made me feel very comfortable. The staff was excellent and the anesthesiologist was great. The nurse that took care of me before, and after my procedure was very kind and helpful. I've been doing my research for a whole year and when i got to Dr. Cuber's office i knew he was the physician that i wanted to use. He has a great bedside manner. He treated me with respect. He answered all my questions that i wanted to know. I had gotten a Mastopexy (breast lift) done. I am so happy with the outcome of this procedure. I definitely recommend Dr. Cuber for anyone who is contemplating this procedure, you will be very pleased. Thank you. - M. Lunden
Edison Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the breast lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the breast lift community.
My procedure took about seven hours, to remove the fat tissue and tighten the skin. After my procedure i was very sick for the first few days. The antibiotic i was given made feel very sick. I called Dr. Cuber and he advised me to stop taking the antibiotic after the first three days. I just took the pain medication and felt much better. It has been six weeks since my procedure now. I just went to Dr. Cuber today for a post-op. Everything is fine and healing well. The swelling is gone. My breasts look perfect and better than ever. I can now do everyday activities with little to no discomfort. My size went from a 36DD to a 36C. I am very pleased with the outcome.
Sorry to hear about the reaction to your post-op antibiotics but glad you are pleased with your results. You're almost 3 months post-op...how are you doing lately?