Tummy Tuck After 15yrs - Love my Results. What Was I Waiting For? Dr. Cuber - Edison, NJ

I am a 52 yr. mother of 4. Ages 36,44,26 and 14....

I am a 52 yr. mother of 4. Ages 36,44,26 and 14. Chef by trade and waiting to do this for 15yrs. Prior to having my last daughter I looked into having this procedure done in NYC. God had other plans! Now that she approaches her 15yr mark it was my time to do something for me. Dr. Cuber was the one and only doctor i contacted and i felt comfortable and confident that he could the my tummy tuck and not one of the horror stories you see out there. Knowing that they had multiple offices including SI and NYC sold me. I had to quit my casual smoking and i quit "cold turkey" in return for my new flat tummy. I cant wait till the summer to finally put on a 2pc. That 1st week was painful, but i got trough it with the help of my husband. The followups have been great and i even asked to see the pre-op picture vs now. I dont know what i was waiting for. I highly recommend Dr. Cuber, he will answer all of your questions, and walk you step by step on the procedure. On the day of my operation I was not nervous at all, I knew want I wanted, had waited a long time for it and had the best doctor doing my procedure.

Before picture

This is a picture of my tummy before the procedure. So happy it is all gone.

Tummy tuck happy

Edison Plastic Surgeon

Complete professional with the utmost knowledge on his field.

You look great. I'm looking forward to having mine done this week. How did you do with the drains and how long did you have them?
Wow what a great result! What was your weight and height at the time of surgery if you don't mind me asking?
Congratulations on your fabulous results.  Thank you for sharing your journey with us in the community.  I would love to see your before and after pictures.

So have you gone bikini shopping yet?