Love my Gummy Bears and My Surgeon! - Edison, NJ

I wanted breast augmentation for many years. My...

I wanted breast augmentation for many years. My natural breasts were pretty but small. I almost went for implants last year at around this time but thankfully I did not as the gummy bear implants were not available then. I did my homework and decided that gummy bears were the way to go. Then on to finding a surgeon.

I was willing to go anywhere to get the right person at the right price. Dr. Cuber came recommended through a friend of a friend who has done her homework also and had interviewed 5 doctors before she found him. He is located in Edison, NJ so it was close to my home - even better.

I had my surgery 2 months ago. I was scared to death and almost got up from the operating table before I went under. I went through - what am I doing this for, asking forgiveness from God for messing with His work (and I'm not terribly religious), what if I come out looking like a Vegas stripper... Anyway..here's how it went...

I was sick as hell right after the surgery - anesthesia. That went away after a few hours.

The first 3 days were very painful, especially right when I woke up in the morning. A few painkillers and it got better - but it is painful, no doubt. I wa able to shower a few days after the surgery. I was really afraid to look at my new boobs. They were very swollen at that point so I avoided looking at them so as not to freak myself out.

The pain gradually subsided, the swelling went down. My new boobs look beautiful. Perfect! I am starting to work out again gradually. I was able to walk but not much else until now.

Gummy bears were worth the wait. Very natural looking. I really can't say enough good things about them. Just beautiful! Couldn't be happier.
Edison Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy with the work Dr. Cuber did. The scar is minimal and under the breasts and will blend in very well with my skin in time. I have been back to Dr. Cuber twice for folllow-up visits and all is well . Dr. Cuber ONLY does breasts and he is undoubtedly THE BEST SURGEON I could have asked for. If at all possible to go to this man for your surgery, do it.

Congratulations! I appreciate you sharing your entire story...even your fears and concerns in the beginning. How many cc's did you end up getting? Did you have anyone to help you the first rough 3 days of recovery? Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

I ended up getting 300ccs. I took extra strength Tylenol for the pain. it was tough but you will get through it. nobody really helped me because there wasn't much to be done. just move. don't lie around. get your muscles going and eventually they will adapt to the implants.

Wow, that's great you were able to manage on your own. Glad you had a smooth recovery!

Are you going to post pics?
sorry but I don't feel comfortable posting pics
What size did you go with and what did you start with?
I started with 34a and am a full b cup now.