Love my Gummy Bears and My Surgeon! - Edison, NJ

I wanted breast augmentation for many years. My...

I wanted breast augmentation for many years. My natural breasts were pretty but small. I almost went for implants last year at around this time but thankfully I did not as the gummy bear implants were not available then. I did my homework and decided that gummy bears were the way to go. Then on to finding a surgeon.

I was willing to go anywhere to get the right person at the right price. Dr. Cuber came recommended through a friend of a friend who has done her homework also and had interviewed 5 doctors before she found him. He is located in Edison, NJ so it was close to my home - even better.

I had my surgery 2 months ago. I was scared to death and almost got up from the operating table before I went under. I went through - what am I doing this for, asking forgiveness from God for messing with His work (and I'm not terribly religious), what if I come out looking like a Vegas stripper... Anyway..here's how it went...

I was sick as hell right after the surgery - anesthesia. That went away after a few hours.

The first 3 days were very painful, especially right when I woke up in the morning. A few painkillers and it got better - but it is painful, no doubt. I wa able to shower a few days after the surgery. I was really afraid to look at my new boobs. They were very swollen at that point so I avoided looking at them so as not to freak myself out.

The pain gradually subsided, the swelling went down. My new boobs look beautiful. Perfect! I am starting to work out again gradually. I was able to walk but not much else until now.

Gummy bears were worth the wait. Very natural looking. I really can't say enough good things about them. Just beautiful! Couldn't be happier.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy with the work Dr. Cuber did. The scar is minimal and under the breasts and will blend in very well with my skin in time. I have been back to Dr. Cuber twice for folllow-up visits and all is well . Dr. Cuber ONLY does breasts and he is undoubtedly THE BEST SURGEON I could have asked for. If at all possible to go to this man for your surgery, do it.