Breast Enlargement, NOT! - Edison, NJ

My husband and I wanted larger fuller beautiful...

My husband and I wanted larger fuller beautiful breasts. Financing was available so we took advantage of being able to finance the surgery. I regret getting it done by Dr. Cuber. At first he made me feel so comfortable and confident that he was going to do the right thing, I wanted to go from a droppy D cup to a Full Firm Double D. I am not happy, I expressed my concerns with the Dr. and he told me to stop crying that it wouldn't help. He told me he did the best he could under the circumstances. WHAT? What circumstances? I now have smaller breasts then when I started, cup C, not full at all, still sagging and my areolas do not match, one is large and round one is oval an missing much of the areola.

Edison Plastic Surgeon

He was good enough to get you in, but once in, had many problems.

your nipple shapes seem to be uneven, it's as if the dr. did a sloppy, careless job. I'm so sorry you're having to endure such a painful experience!
Looks like you did NOT go in for augmentation at all, you went for lift instead. You can still get implants
I'm sorry you have a bad experience. It really does not even look like you have implants, except for the scars which indict you had a BA. How many cc's did you get?
So sorry you are not happy with your results, I am sure this can be stressful. I was thinking the same thing, did you get implants too, or just the lift? I know when I was doctor shopping, I had many consults with about 6 doctors, 3 of them, do the lift first, make you wait 6 months to a year to completely heal, then come back an put implants in. This makes the cost very high... some Dr's do the lift and implant at the same time. I chose not to have a lift at all and just get implants, and so far so good. I hope you can find happiness and help from a PS/DR to get the final result you are looking for. Good Luck.

I'm sorry you're not happy with your results. It looks like you had a lift. Did you get implants as well?