Loving My Results - Edison, NJ

I was really nervous to write my review on this...

I was really nervous to write my review on this site because i have noticed that some girls get negative comments but i wanted to go ahead and take the risk and make it anyways. i am 23 years old ,no kids, 5'0 ft tall . pre-op i was 155 lbs that was after i lost 30 pounds for surgery .i live in new jersey, (i had my procedure - may 31st , of this year but it wouldn't allow me to put that date) . my doctor was DR. Shain Cuber and i am more than pleased with him and the staff. i loved the anesthesiologists i can honestly say they were extremely friendly and patient but most importantly they worried about my health and made sure i was at ease. over all i can say that the experience for me was that there was not much pain but more of an emotional roller coaster. there are days where you will truly be tested but i will do it again any day. Today i am 130lbs and i am still dieting to keep loosing more . i love the way my clothes fit now and everyone loves my shape. i went from a size 11 to a size 4 . i was a lot of hard work and commitment but it was all worth it.

sorry forgot to add important details!!

I had lipo done with areas being, full abdomen , flanks and full back with fat transfer to buttocks.
Edison Plastic Surgeon

Best Doctor in New Jersey! he truly cares about his patients and takes his time explaining the whole process to you.

HELLO THERE, JUST GOING THROUGH ALL THE CHICAS PROFILES WONDERING HOW YOU ARE SLEEPING OR SLEPT, IM ABOUT 11 DAYS POST OP AND IM CRYING EVERY NIGHT OR MORNING FROM HOW MISERABLE I AM NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP COMFORTABLE . I SEEN ONE GIRL SAT IN A BEACH CHAIR POSITION MADE FROM FOAM CUSHIONS, ANY OTHER IDEAS ANYONE ELSE HAS?ITS GOING TO BE A LONG COUPLE OF WEEKS AND I JUST WANT O HAVE A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I wish continuous recovery. What procedures did you have & I would love to see the Dr.'s work. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for your comment i will update as soon as possible. I just been really busy with school and work.
No good for you. I had surgery in March this year and I'm looking to do a round 2. Do you have pre/post op pics?
I do but i am trying to crop some of the ones i have to not show my face. Also i need to get the preop and post op from the doctor. Was dr cuber your doctor?