Loving My Results - Edison, NJ

I was really nervous to write my review on this...

I was really nervous to write my review on this site because i have noticed that some girls get negative comments but i wanted to go ahead and take the risk and make it anyways. i am 23 years old ,no kids, 5'0 ft tall . pre-op i was 155 lbs that was after i lost 30 pounds for surgery .i live in new jersey, (i had my procedure - may 31st , of this year but it wouldn't allow me to put that date) . my doctor was DR. Shain Cuber and i am more than pleased with him and the staff. i loved the anesthesiologists i can honestly say they were extremely friendly and patient but most importantly they worried about my health and made sure i was at ease. over all i can say that the experience for me was that there was not much pain but more of an emotional roller coaster. there are days where you will truly be tested but i will do it again any day. Today i am 130lbs and i am still dieting to keep loosing more . i love the way my clothes fit now and everyone loves my shape. i went from a size 11 to a size 4 . i was a lot of hard work and commitment but it was all worth it.

sorry forgot to add important details!!

I had lipo done with areas being, full abdomen , flanks and full back with fat transfer to buttocks.
Edison Plastic Surgeon

Best Doctor in New Jersey! he truly cares about his patients and takes his time explaining the whole process to you.