Happy 60 Year Old Post Breast Reduction - Edinburgh, GB

For many years I had wanted the breast reduction...

For many years I had wanted the breast reduction surgery which I felt sure would improve my physical well-being, as well as giving me back the confidence I had lost. For several years I had suffered from back and neck pain, and found it increasingly difficult to walk any great distance. This was due to the postural issues caused by breasts that were not in proportion to my height and weight.

From the point of consultation with Mr Quaba and during the period prior to my surgery I was given honest and very informed advice on what I could expect to achieve from the surgery. I was encouraged to contact the surgical team with any questions at any time, which I found to be supportive and reassuring.

Just five weeks following my consultation I underwent the breast reduction surgery , I had dreamed of for many years. My family and friends were delighted and surprised by the ease of which I came through the surgery, and how speedy my recovery was.
Post operative care included regular assessments to make sure I was healing well, and the care I received was second to none. I was treated with respect and compassion throughout my experience and I warmly and wholeheartedly recommend Mr Quaba and his team and thank them for the the amazing results achieved. This operation has been life changing for me ,both physically and in regaining my self confidence.
Thank you for sharing with us and welcome to the community.  I am so happy for you and glad to hear the recovery has been easy for you.

How many cup sizes did you go down?
Mr Quaba

I found Mr Quaba to be professional, approachable and very understanding in respect of my wanting breast reduction surgery. The information he gave me was thorough, honest and easy for me to understand. I was encouraged to ask questions during the consultation and in the period leading up to my surgery. The post-operative care was excellent. Mr Quaba came highly recommended to me from 3 independent sources. Following my own experience, I hold him in the highest regard and hope to be under his care in the future for any further procedures I decide to undertake.