Pixie Ears Gone! - Edinburgh, GB

I have had the upper poles of my ears pinned back....

I have had the upper poles of my ears pinned back. I am lucky that I have natural really small ears that have a nice shape only apart from the upper parts which stuck out slightly. Most people didn't really notice it, but they really annoyed me...especially as I had to wear my hair up for my job. The pain from the procedure was very minimal and the scars are healing beautifully. The only downsides where that it was a bit uncomfortable to sleep, but I got passed this by using a travel pillow on its side so that my ear was in the space where your neck would usually go ???? so was actually pretty comfortable... And washing my hair was a bit tricky (found that wearing a headband really helped). I love wearing my hair up now and even wear it up for nights out!!! Nobody has really noticed what's changed but they can definitely tell I'm happier and more confident ????
Edinburgh Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic! He personally checked the stitches the week following the procedure. I think he done an excellent job, they are extremely symmetrical and the degree of flatness is exactly what I wanted.