Super Excited to Finally Get These Ladies Up Where They Belong - Edinburgh, GB

This websight has been so helpful to me and i love...

This websight has been so helpful to me and i love reading everyones stories I am 32 years old and have wanted to have my breasts uplifted with a implant since I was 16. Finally this is happening on the 11/10/2012. I can't wait to buy a dress or a top and not have to worry about what bra to wear.
I went to see dr Quaba in Scotland about 3 weeks ago for my consultation and he was great, so helpful and friendly and went through everything and never came across pushy once, last night I went to see him again and once again he was helpful friendly and just makes you feel at ease. I can so far highly recommend him.

I am so excited for my new boobs but I am so scared of the operation. I'll get pics up ASAP, and keep you all updated. Thanks again for your stories.

Tomorrow is the big day, starting to get a little...

Tomorrow is the big day, starting to get a little nervous now. Will keep everyone updated and get photos up next week.

My surgery went really well and everyone at the...

My surgery went really well and everyone at the hospital were amazing. After the operation I couldn't sit up or even go to the loo as kept thinking I was going to faint. I'm on day 9 now and have one good day then one bad day but generally feel good just very uncomfortable and cuts a little itchy. I am tired of sleeping upright but just sticking to all the doctor said.
I go through days where I think they are to big then other times perfect then to small but I hope they stay as perky and pretty as they are.
Best decision very worth it
Edinburgh Plastic Surgeon

He came highly recomended.

Congrats on your new boobs! You have said the cost as $6800, what was the price in GDP? (if you don't mind me asking) How is the scarring? Im considering this surgery just now! Were you happy with the size of implant? The cc business is really confusing! Thank you :)
Congrats to you! Hope all is well.

Cool! Keep us posted!

I'm super excited for you! What type of implant have you chosen to go with?

Im going for a silicone implant but not sure of size but I've got some pics for the doctor, and he seems to know what I want, I'd like to be a full C cup though.
Over the muscle and textured implant.