Surprisingly Very Little Pain! - Edinburgh, GB

I have recently had breast augmentation over the...

I have recently had breast augmentation over the muscle. Between myself and my surgeon we chose fairly small (255cc) tear drop shaped implants. I wanted to basically change the shape of my breasts to make them perkier but also as natural as possible. I am delighted with the results, I have not lost any sensation, the shape is exactly what I wanted, the scars are perfect and they feel really soft and natural. I am able to sleep on my front still and there is no discomfort at all. I was able to lift my arms above my shoulders pretty much straight after the operation and compared to friends of mine who have had the implant under the muscle I experienced very mild discomfort. Over all I have no regrets and would do it again if I went back in time and would not change a thing :-)
Some people think that one down side is having to wear sports bras for a few months, but I actually find them really comfy and am not itching to get normal bras on as yet...

Congratulations! Sounds like you've had a very smooth recovery so far. Just curious about your stats? Are you slender or short, tall, or stout? Trying to envision the tear drop look on your body frame. Let us know when you go bra shopping!

Thank you, yes I have been really luck so far. I am 5"2 and around 56kg I have a pear shape frame, GB size 8 on top and 10-12 on the bottom (small waist big bum

Oh I bet you look very proportionate now! I have not seen very many tear drop photos. Feel free to post a photo, even in clothing, to give us an idea of your new look. Take care!

Edinburgh Plastic Surgeon

Excellent! I done a lot of research and had numerous recommendations for the surgeon I chose and I am delighted I went with him, he most definitely lived up to his exceptional reputation.