Consultation with Dr.Shu in Minneapolis on April 15th - Edina, MO

I'm 26 yrs old. 5'2", 123 lbs, 34D. I had...

I'm 26 yrs old. 5'2", 123 lbs, 34D. I had liposuction on my abdomen and love handles at age 18. I currently have 36 inch hips and my ass totally blends in with my thighs, which are huge. Even at 108 lbs in Mexico last year my thighs still rubbed together so bad I constantly had a raw red rash between them. I want fat taken from my thighs (and some from my abdomen and flanks again) to be injected into my buttocks. My profile photo shows me at 117 this past jan, waist corseted to 24-25 inches for a boudoire photo shoot, and my cellulite is airbrushed. I will take some non corseted/airbrushed photos and oost them soon. Ever since I had lipo and discovered a year or 2 later I could have had a bbl I have kicked myself. My husband is a butt guy not a boob guy and all I have is boobs! However, my husband does not think I need the procedure and is annoyed that I want to have it so badly! I would like to look like kourtney kardashian, maybe get 750-900cc/cheek. I would like to wear shorts/skirts this summer and not have my thighs rub together, that annoying chafing rash gone for good! I want a lower back curve! Dr Shu's assistant gave me a ball park cost of 8-10k. Approx 10k is what the stem cell bbl procedure would cost, 8k for the regular bbl.

Questions:
Bc I've already had abdominal/flank lipo will I have enough fat? I already have some loose skin on my abdomen from roller coaster weight gain/loss in high school, will I have a sagging stomach?
I may have children someday in my 30s. How likely will that ruin my results? I just can't bear waiting 10-12 years until I'm done having kids to do the surgery.

Dr.Shu