Nervous Beyond Words To Have My TT & Some Lipo With It But Yet Have Wanted One For 5 Years - HELP - Edina, MN

I am going to be 46 years old this year and lost...

I am going to be 46 years old this year and lost weight, gained weight and lost weight over the past 5 years due to health issues and because of this my stomach area has excess skin, etc. and finally can't stand to look at it anymore and bit the bullet and went for a consult (2nd one) and booked my surgery date. Now I am very nervous and wondering all kinds of things - pain, how long to recover, can I do it on my own, will I need help, can I go back to work after a week and a half (no one knows). I have an 8 year old son and husband who works so much that he is pretty much never home - can I do this on my own - need reassurance. Oh and my family is all in Canada so no real help or support.

Edina Plastic Surgery

Thank you! This is going to be the longest. 7 days ever! Lol
I'm going for a tt in 7 days an I was freaking out but since I've been on here reading other ladies stories I have relaxed a lot.. I agree with 46ky keep reading it will help you a lot!
Good Luck soccermom! I love your profile pic!
Keep reading all the posts on here, you will feel less afraid when you see everyone has the same fears and many people have the same issues. Having someone with you the first 1-3 days seems to be best, but if you don't have help, you just have to be prepared. Look under "forums" and read Kimmers guide and tips. Extremely helpful!! I was 46 when I started this, I'm 47 now. 4 weeks post-op. I didn't have to, but I probably could have managed on my own at day 3, except for driving. Everyone recovers differently, but lots of ladies here have not had too much pain, many went back to work before 2 weeks. Best wishes!
I'm with ya! Mine is scheduled for 3-15. Very nervous. My mind knows that everything will be ok , it's just the "what ifs" and the 1 yr old and 4 yr old kids. It's scary... but you know what, we'll be just fine. And we'll be very happy we did this. Besides, I already sent the $ in so there's no turning back now! :)