38 Yrs Old Mama with 2-Cs Finally Got a TT, Lippo and Lippo Transfer. Finally Being Selfish! - Edina, MN

After 4 years of joking about a TT and researching...

After 4 years of joking about a TT and researching about it. I finally realized that i can talk all I want and nothing is going to happen until I stop and think of me for once. This is the 2nd portion of my life, no more kids and why not make it the very BEST? Today is my 4th day post op. I was well prepared with button up pjs and baby wipes. However I went home with my hospital gown and their whitie tightie stocking. No need to purchase gauze as I did. They supplied me with gauze, extra pads, cups for my drainage. I came home with a cathera which it helped tremendously. Yesterday was my 3 days check up with my doctor and they took out the cathera. I still have my tubes (3).
I'm sleeping on our sofa since it's better for me to get up and lay down. Now the family room has become a campsite with me my hubby and my two kids. I bruise easily, but was surprised to see that the area where I had lippo wasn't bad. My pain was really bearable. I guess I expected a lot worst like being hit my a train. I was up and walking almost straight up. Though going up the stairs take a lot of energy. Coughing was the worst. That was my 2nd day. Now it's constipation that I'm feeling. I've taken stool softer, but so far no luck. I've been eating stream veggie, lean chicken and taplia with little white rice. Honestly after the TT, it makes you eat little portion and you're stuffed.
Yesterday, I was able to see my tummy and it looks damn nice. My breast where some of my fat was transferred to is a little sore.
Now I'm thinking about taking care of my face, a peel or so. Why not make me really happy?

I'll update you all later. Hopefully with photos.

Welcome to the community.
Try taking a full dose of Milk of Magnesia, that will get you going.

1 week post op

Today I was scheduled to take out my drainage and was looking forward to it, but being that I was walking too much (too active) I'm draining too much. So, I came home with my tubes instead of without. Which is fine. So if you are thinking about being active, just take it easy for the 1st week. I don't take my pain meds during the day only during bed time. It's still exhausting going up and down the stairs. Now, I'm taking it very easy and hopefully by the end of week week, I'll be able to look normal without all these plastic tubes coming out of me.

Oh yes, I had my 1st facial chemical peel. Felt great. Would I continue this I'm not sure yet.

Congrats on your tt. I would love to see some pictures if you feel comfortable
Edina Plastic Surgeon