Stem Cell Fat Transfer to the Breasts - Edina, MN

I've always been displeased with my breast size,...

I've always been displeased with my breast size, but implants were never really an option. Over the years, I stayed a B-C as my weight fluctuated. In 2009 I read an article in Wired magazine about stem cell fat grafting for cosmetic breast enhancement and for women who had had mastectomies. Last year, out of curiosity my boyfriend and I did a Google search and actually found a local doctor who now performed the procedure!

We scheduled a consultation and when we met with Dr. Shu he was optimistic I could gain 1-2 cup sizes, if I gained 5-10lbs for the procedure.

I scoured the internet looking for similar experiences and before & after photos and didn't have much luck. After much debate, I decided it was still worth the risk, so we scheduled an appointment. I also decided I was going to document my experience on a blog so other women would know what it's like.

The procedure itself was scary, painful, and long. The recovery was about the same. I had 480cc injected into each breast and Vaser liposuction from 10 different zones. My body swelled so much NONE of my pants fit for a good month or two afterwards.

I also interviewed with a local station (ugh, I still haven't watched it) regarding the surgery as well which can be seen here: http://twincitieslive.com/article/stories/s2676092.shtml?cat=10698

It's been almost 11 months since my surgery and I'm honestly LOVING my results. I'm now wearing a DD (D in some brands) and even feel comfortable going braless now. I feel amazing in a swimsuit and I actually have cleavage without an extreme push-up bra. While it didn't alter the shape of my breasts, the surgery greatly increased the size. The majority of the scars have faded, and while there is still some lumpiness in the breasts, it continues to improve. I plan on doing a big update on my one-year anniversary.

It seems like they removed the blog site when they...

It seems like they removed the blog site when they approved my profile, but if you do a Google search for Project Alice you should be able to find it. I've added some more pictures, sorry they're not in any particular order.

Sorry all, after rereading the terms of the...

Sorry all, after rereading the terms of the service I had to remove my images to avoid having them used by the site. Like I've said before, I have them all on Project Alice, easily found by Googling. I'm still happy to converse on here or through messages.
Shu Cosmetic Surgery